Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer looks the best, very fit looking and well-groomed... there's a lot to be said for the sober life.
I can't get over Joanne.... is she just completely burning the candle at both ends and working non-stop?! Poor girl should give herself a break

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comment about Joanne looking elderly, I dont think it’s that, it’s her skin. Did she get laser on it also or some kind of peel? Very pink looking. I am not dragging her looks at all. She’s beautiful, seems very unlike her to want to look bedraggled? Especially knowing the pictures would be circulated. She may have been Upset about the godmother doll being diminished but this seems like an odd response, so strange.
Yeah I don’t know if it was a retaliation as such because at the end of the day she’d be playing herself, she’s the one who doesn’t look great. Would be cutting off her nose to spite her face etc

Reactions: 4
I remember on the pod before she said she gets upset when the media use an old photo of her because she looks so bad in it and then I see these and am like eh hello, they could end up in the Daily Mail and the hack of ya. I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 8
Exactly this!
I remember on the pod before she said she gets upset when the media use an old photo of her because she looks so bad in it and then I see these and am like eh hello, they could end up in the Daily Mail and the hack of ya. I just don’t get it!

She looks like she's on a comedown from cocaine...awful.She prob is on the white stuff to get through the 70,000 shows a year she does.
What is up with Vogues mam?She looks like shes off to the funeral of her rich Jewish husband lol...too much black for a christening...Spencer looks good sober but I think hes gaunt looking aswell ..maybe lost too much weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she's on a comedown from cocaine...awful.She prob is on the white stuff to get through the 70,000 shows a year she does.
What is up with Vogues mam?She looks like shes off to the funeral of her rich Jewish husband lol...too much black for a christening...Spencer looks good sober but I think hes gaunt looking aswell ..maybe lost too much weight.
This is exactly what I was thinking about the mother, it's like an outfit she resurrected from the early 90s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The comment about Joanne looking elderly, I dont think it’s that, it’s her skin. Did she get laser on it also or some kind of peel? Very pink looking. I am not dragging her looks at all. She’s beautiful, seems very unlike her to want to look bedraggled? Especially knowing the pictures would be circulated. She may have been Upset about the godmother doll being diminished but this seems like an odd response, so strange.
She was obviously hungover and didn't get up on time to get ready! Thats what it looked like to me anyway.

Reactions: 3
She was obviously hungover and didn't get up on time to get ready! Thats what it looked like to me anyway.
I don't know if I dreamed this but I'm sure one of them said on insta stories that they would talk about the christening on the pod so I wonder will we get some goss.
Honestly if it's Joanne turned up with a raging hangover 😤

She was on a session a couple of nights beforehand with Brendan Courtney and she was wearing the same pink shirt. I doubt it was washed in-between 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just cannot see Spencer being able to hold his tongue on things like the state of them. He might be a tosser but he is old money and they all just look like wannabes trying to have a quirky style. Joanne looked better on late late show! Vogue and her family look great. Rest look like clampits
Spencer is new money. His dad started out as a mechanic from Rotherham.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Spencer is new money. His dad started out as a mechanic from Rotherham.
This isn't true. It was his grandfather who was a mechanic from Rotherham.

James Matthews (Spencer's father) made his fortune through car dealership, before going into the hotel business.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.