Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone asking why the mini episode, clearly it’s for extra ad revenue!

Reactions: 9
For anyone asking why the mini episode, clearly it’s for extra ad revenue!
I always think the adverts are worse on the mini episodes. Pure sly ones too. The one I was listening to yesterday (from august) there was an ad for Quiz clothes vogue telling Joanne how nice their clothes were and how it’s not just clothes. They try and make them sound like normal conversation but as if either of them would buy a dress in quiz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

PJ Gallagher also isn't very funny as well as being unattractive.

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?
God after his recent interview I hope you'd think twice about making a comment like that again

I think i got her on a dodgy night, we got none of the jokes mentioned above. Barren in Zara? living with her ma during covid!? I'd nearly book again in hope to get her on a good night!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You can’t really have an off day as a comedian if people are paying to come and see you. Don’t see the big deal about the period thing, the girl was drunk brush it off and keep moving.

I just caught up on the last 2 episodes
They’re not same at all since they came back off the break ... vogue doesn’t really offer much and joannes whole thing was being single and drinking too much

Reactions: 7
Just after listening to todays pod and my god I’ve never noticed it before but Vogue KEPT interrupting Joanne and 90% of the pod was her just talking about herself!! 🙄 Joanne was about to tell a story about the Ploughing Championships and Vogue burst in with ‘oh my and Glenda Gilsen and Louis Walsh went there once’ - like who the F cares, anyway she went on and on then and Joanne never ended up telling the story! Joanne and Joe totally knew by the end you can tell where they start talking about Tony Robins they’re like focus vogue…must be so annoying for them it’s bad enough listening when Vogue is like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is there anything worse than constant interruptions? Both in real life and listening to podcasts.
Like it is beyond rude and shows a total lack of respect for the other person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone really needs to tell Vogue to shut the duck up and let people speak when they want to. She thinks her voice and opinions are so important that not only does she need to repeat them on multiple podcasts but also talk over others to get them across

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spencer said to her on their pod this week about her interrupting 😂 she obvs hasn’t learnt 😂

Her attempt at telling the story from the Gaeltacht. It was like listening to a toddler tell a story. At this point I think they should just rebrand to 'We Ghosted Vogue' after the next break and have the pod be Joanne, Spencer and Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like she seriously doesn’t shut up. Joanne was right is like that big huge mouth filter on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more. She mentioned on a pod the other day that Joanne is really funny when she listens to her. Maybe she should give her a chance to speak then, rather than constantly speaking over her with her BORING stories and comments. She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice and should give the listeners a rest from it. I wish Joanne and someone else did the pod sometime … she’s so much funnier than vogue and vague knows it too!!!
Someone really needs to tell Vogue to shut the duck up and let people speak when they want to. She thinks her voice and opinions are so important that not only does she need to repeat them on multiple podcasts but also talk over others to get them across

Couldn’t agree more. She mentioned on a pod the other day that Joanne is really funny when she listens to her. Maybe she should give her a chance to speak then, rather than constantly speaking over her with her BORING stories and comments. She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice and should give the listeners a rest from it. I wish Joanne and someone else did the pod sometime … she’s so much funnier than vogue and vague knows it too!!!
That story about the gaeltacht ( can't spell it 🤣) was one of the worst ever stories I've heard on the pod. Who gives a tit that she talked to yer man on the phone ?? No one cares. I HIGHLY doubt he even remembered her ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Joanne is very engaging to listen to. Any pod I’ve ever heard her on I’ve been left wanting to hear more from her. She has the perfect balance of being witty and smart. I genuinely think she is so talented and doesn’t even realise how talented she is. I could listen to her for hours but I get fed of up listening to witless and tittles Vogue after about five minutes. She told the Knock story AGAIN today on the pod after only speaking about it on her pod with Spencer a few days ago. Someone seriously needs to sit her down and tell her how painful she has become and how she will be the cause of the podcast going poof, because Joanne is about three episodes away from being sick of her tit and leaving

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.