Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot see Spencer being able to hold his tongue on things like the state of them. He might be a tosser but he is old money and they all just look like wannabes trying to have a quirky style. Joanne looked better on late late show! Vogue and her family look great. Rest look like clampits

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus h Christ Joanne! Wtf. Astounded. She looks a state. No make up, hair tied back and don't start me on the clothes and trainers. She really let herself down. I think she was on a rollover or just unwell. Probably too much white the night before

Reactions: 13
Jesus h Christ Joanne! Wtf. Astounded. She looks a state. No make up, hair tied back and don't start me on the clothes and trainers. She really let herself down. I think she was on a rollover or just unwell. Probably too much white the night before
My first thoughts too especially with the red nostrils on the pic with Vogue 🫠🫣

Reactions: 8
As I said, I love her, love listening to her would love to go for a drink with her but I'd say she's a nightmare full time.
I have a friend like Joanne and she's a lot...

Always late, always a mess, always disorganised, never thinking ahead, when she's drunk it's like you don't even want to be seen with her.

Reactions: 10
I think its fair to say we all love Joanne but I in total shock at the pic Vogue. I can almost smell her from here...alcohol and stale smokes.
The free Dyson dryer is wasted on her, she always has the hair tied up!
I'm no fan of Prada Peter but he looks immaculate...what an odd couple

I understand they’re arty and creative types but I’m sorry that can still be done with a bit of class. Feel like they really let the side down dressing like that. It’s a church christening- she didn’t have to wear one of vogues floral hideous dresses but she could have worn something more appropriate.
quite shocked if I’m honest.

I just cannot see Spencer being able to hold his tongue on things like the state of them. He might be a tosser but he is old money and they all just look like wannabes trying to have a quirky style. Joanne looked better on late late show! Vogue and her family look great. Rest look like clampits

Reactions: 10
The children are the image of each other...same smile,eyes,high forehead...I'd say if they had another 10 they would look the same...
I think they all look different! I think T is the image of Vogue, Gigi is Spencer’s double and then Otto kinda looks different to both of them what with being darker and all. Though him and Gigi have more similar face shapes

Sure Gigi is secretly Doireann Garrihy’s daughter

I understand they’re arty and creative types but I’m sorry that can still be done with a bit of class. Feel like they really let the side down dressing like that. It’s a church christening- she didn’t have to wear one of vogues floral hideous dresses but she could have worn something more appropriate.
quite shocked if I’m honest.
Who’s they where are these photos? I’ve only seen the one Joanne put up

Oh don’t mind me the thread wasn’t loading properly

Reactions: 3
Even the way she’s posing in the group photo is shocking. Has she any respect at all? Did she do it on purpose do you think after all the godmother drama
Completely agree. I'm honestly shocked. As others have said there's being quirky and then just being down right disrespectful.

Reactions: 6
Where are all these christening pics? All I can see is Joanne's grid pic but I was out on the sesh for most of the weekend like Joanne by the looks of things so wasn't on insta much.

Edit to say I scrolled back. Jesus theee
is a bang of Joan Rivers or Joclyn Wildenstein off Joanne is those pics lay off the injectable, booze and quaver, get some sleep and eat a few decent meals. She looks like she's on a serious 3 day comedown and hasn't showered.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A lot of people I know that don’t have a pot to piss in would be fuming if people turned up that scruffy tbh! Couldn’t blame him they look so out of place

Reactions: 5
I hope they get blasted with listener emails on how scruffy Joanne looked at the christening

Reactions: 2
duck what pippa Middleton would think. (or any Middleton or matthews for that matter … British class system is made of cardboard)

Reactions: 13
It’s such an honour to be asked to be a godparent, regardless of whether there’s 2 godparents or 4. To turn up looking like you’ve come straight from an all-nighter is just so rude and disrespectful. Really disappointed in Joanne. Can you imagine what the wider Matthews family thought - Pippa Middleton etc
I will bite my tongue on Pippa Middleton because I’m like a broken record when she comes up haha

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't give two shiny shites what pippa middleton thought of me to be fair. It's not about who was there. It's about having respect for the host and the child who invited you and she rocked up looking rough af

Reactions: 19
My god Joanne does not look good in those photos at all! Her outfit was not suitable for a church christening, especially if you are [one of] the godparents. Even if she couldn't wear eye makeup, she still could do the rest of her face, a nice lippie and do her hair with her free Dyson. She looks rough and like someone who's been on the sauce for some time.

I'd be hurt if my child's godmother rocked on like that. Also thought it was weird in the pod last wk when Joanne referenced the christening and Vogue said 'are you still coming'. It was like there was potential for her to let Vogue down at the last minute. It seems like this gig wasn't that important to Joanne.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The comment about Joanne looking elderly, I dont think it’s that, it’s her skin. Did she get laser on it also or some kind of peel? Very pink looking. I am not dragging her looks at all. She’s beautiful, seems very unlike her to want to look bedraggled? Especially knowing the pictures would be circulated. She may have been Upset about the godmother doll being diminished but this seems like an odd response, so strange.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.