Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne also appeared on family fortune as a member of vogues family. We cheesy dancing.

Reactions: 2
Is Joanne planning to move back to Dublin permanently? Must be due to Alan not being able to move there

Reactions: 1
Is Joanne planning to move back to Dublin permanently? Must be due to Alan not being able to move there
She said on a pod (I think it was a pod) no point in keeping her London place as she is going on tour to Dubai, NY etc for a few months.

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed this weeks pod! I laughed out loud many times!
Has anyone else noticed how much Joe laughs at Joanne? I think it’s so cute 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I work with a guy whose friend had a random chat with Joanne one time on either a plane or a train, but he said she just randomly started talking to him and he had one of the best convos of his life lol. They never kept in touch but he’s had a soft spot for her since

• Heart
Reactions: 18
lol at Joanne saying keep squatting girls talking about the worm’s bottom half living on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joanne did go to Vogue’s wedding party thing didn’t she? I remember her helping Spencer write his vows or something on that reality show they had at the time….

Reactions: 5
Joanne did go to Vogue’s wedding party thing didn’t she? I remember her helping Spencer write his vows or something on that reality show they had at the time….
Yeah she was there I only watched it recently

Didnt Joanne actually work at the PR firm Vogue pretended to work at on the show?
Joanne worked in PR - Vogue was "interning" at Stellar Magazine (i think the internship was kind of a one off for the show tbh?! But thats just how i read the situation)

Reactions: 2
I don't think I've ever watched fade street !!! Does anyone know where I can catch it ? You tube maybe ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.