Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Did she give a reason why? I can’t listen until after work. What was the reason for turning up like a scruff?! So missed the mass AND turned up late looking like that. Jesus, so offensive.
The plan was for Joanne to meet them at the church before the mass.
Vogues mam, one of the other godmothers and Otto went together and got lost on the way to the church- I dunno what happened but Vogue said they ended us going to 3 different churches?! 😂
It was due to start at 20 past 1 and Otto didn't arrive till 25 to 2 (Vogue was very flustered about this 😂 and the priest was getting annoyed)
Then Vogue realised that Joanne wasn't there and said to start anyway as they were already late and Joanne would probably show up any minute.
What I took from this was that - The christening started late and Joanne STILL couldn't make it on time.

Joanne was standing outside after the service with a wheely suitcase.
Her explanation was that she had a 'busy day' - she had a show the night before, had to pack her suitcase and had a botox appointment that morning. After the botox she went to the place next door for a glass of wine. When she was paying she realised she had no passport in her bag, and no pyjamas or jacket. So she had to get an Uber back to her place and grab her stuff.

Joanne tried to defend herself and said Vogue was very light on the details and never really told her where it was on or what was happening. At this point Vogue pulled out a text that she had sent Joanne with the time, address etc.

So...she missed the entire christening and didn't bring a present.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

PJ Gallagher also isn't very funny as well as being unattractive.

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?
Jaysus what did he ever do to you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24

lunchable

Chatty Member
The whole christening thing is a whole charade anyway, it was only an excuse for a piss up - just have a party and be done with it. Vogue holds no religious significance toward a godmother (or I) and her children having any relationship with the church until they are old enough to make that decision thwmselves so why would she really give a fuck who was there or who wasn't!!! I think it was more about a funny story than Vogue actually really caring about it and they got a pod out of it and God knows they're struggling for CoNtEnT these days.
While I agree it’s a piss up for most people it’s still a bit embarrassing to have one of your ‘best friends’ and the godmother (well one of them) miss the whole church part because they were getting Botox. It’s just bad form

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Wow she’s an absolute disgrace. There comes a time when you have to stop making excuses for rude behaviour and excusing it as being gas and quirky, that’s is sooo insulting and I would be fuming.

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has gorgeous features. The thing that makes Joanne so gorgeous is the fact that she has no idea how gorgeous she is. She has stunning eyes and a lovely smile with dimples. And her skin is beaut.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I disagree that a story like this makes the pod more popular.
I know we all love the scatty Joanne as it's so relatable but not when it comes to her friends, esp the one she's on the pod with. Them been friends is what the pods about sure.
As a previous poster said there comes a point where this behaviour can't just be excused as 'ah Joanne, she's gas'.
What she did was really hurtful and disrespectful and made Vogue look foolish in front of her family for entrusting Joanne with this responsibility.
I think we all would have really enjoyed seeing her looking well all dressed up, having a laugh with Vogue and her family and actually enjoying little Otto. I would have loved to see those photos as seeing them get on is what really makes the pod popular.
Even her excuses seemed disrespectful, half blaming Vogue. Like, maybe if she was a bit sorry you'd understand.
I agree that it seems like she's outgrown Vogue, which is awful considering V has been a very good friend to her letting her live in her home etc.
This is one thing she asked Joanne to do for her and she couldn't do it.
Gas that previously people were kind of out to get Vogue on this thread but seems like she's the real sounder after all.
Really well said. Always been a Joanne fan but when I heard the pod this morning and she said she was getting Botox, Profhilo and drinking wine in the morning I was honestly shocked. So selfish. If it wasn’t for vogue and her idea setting up the pod, Joanne wouldn’t be known in the UK

sophiagg123

yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They mustn’t be that close beneath it all. It’s more of a business arrangement I’d say, giving the people what they want by appearing to be close but it’s actually fairly superficial beneath it all. The thing is I actually do believe that Vogue has a lot of time for Joanne and is very fond of her, has been good to her in the past letting her stay in her home(s) and helping herself to whatever she wanted - and this is how Joanne repays her? Joanne doesn’t seem to have the same appreciation for the friendship. She’s a flake who would drop her like a hot snot in a heartbeat. I can’t stand flaky and unreliable people.

Reactions: 22

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think he is only with her for clout. If this was 2/3 years ago and she wasn't at the height of her fame I'm not sure he would have looked twice at her.

Really hope for Joanne's sake I am completely wrong and way off the mark
I, very reluctantly, feel the same. I would of defended him had I not seen with my own eyes the way he was behaving at her show talking so loudly and scrolling away on his phone. Yeah, he's probably seen the show a few times by now but if you aren't gonna be respectful then fuck off and sit in the green room

Reactions: 21

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
They mentioned tattle again so clearly reading here. Please guys can you get Joanne a Britney style head mic or something, it's like she goes to the kitchen to makes a cup of tea and is shouting into the mic at some points and then comes back in and is roaring into the mic. How is this professionally produced when independent podcasts have better sound quality?

Sineadmc85

Maybe I'm high maintenance but that's borderline friendship ending stuff. Really really gone off her now. Vogue has the patience of a saint. Or maybe they aren't actually as close as we're led to believe. She doesn't even seem sorry!

captainkirk

Chatty Member
The email about someone choking before Joanne's show, Joanne was ready and eager to respond but Vogue cut in with a boring story of Spencer choking on a bit of carrot...we don't care!
Yes!!!! Noticed this too and was eye rolling! Like on todays pod when she was banging on about her spoilt brat kids ringing the bell at Hanleys, nearly nodded off…sorry but stories about other peoples kids are not interesting! Nobody cares what Zhi-Zhi does Vogue!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I actually like Vogue too - but how does she think anyone would find it interesting to CONSTANTLY hear about T and Gigi and Purple Dragon and swimming lessons 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Look I love Joanne. And I get that she has her style and her whole neon dressing like a teenager vibe going on. Grand. But this was the child's christening for gods sake. You are his godmother. Drop the stage act for 5 minutes and present yourself appropriately.

Also, just something I noticed from the pod. She was talking about the laser eye surgery and blah blah she didn't think about the aftercare and she might have to wear the glasses on stage. Well I'm sorry Joanne, but you should think about it. You have shows to perform and an important christening to attend... maybe schedule the ( free) laser eye surgery for another time when you aren't so busy??!

As I said, I love her, love listening to her would love to go for a drink with her but I'd say she's a nightmare full time.

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I think its annoying for the listener of a podcast if one of the hosts continously interrupts whoever they are speaking to ... for the pod's sake and its longevity maybe Vogue should just shut up a bit and let the other person speak.
But its a fact that Joanne is definitely more interesting, I like the way she expresses and articulates herself. She has been through rough times as well, and I always think tough stuff in life makes a person more intriguing, it gives them more character and layers to their personality...

lunchable

Chatty Member
Is there anything worse than constant interruptions? Both in real life and listening to podcasts.
Like it is beyond rude and shows a total lack of respect for the other person.
I have ADHD and constantly accidentally interrupt people when I think they’re done or have a thought pop into my head that just bursts out before I even think and it’s one of the things I’m most self conscious about in life but I’m not aware of Vogue having it so she’s probably just rude haha. But just in general please give us some grace some of us have mouths that go before our heads and it’s really really embarrassing 😅

• Heart