Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the MTGMpod, find them so funny. I listen while doing house work on EarPods dnd my kids think I’m insane giggling away to myself.. would see the show definitely but won’t travel to Dublin for it.. will see Joanne in inec in December. I am looking forward to it.

Reactions: 17
I saw Joanne in the palladium I’m london she was great. Booked tickets again for November.
will get tickets for the podcast when they come to london. 😊

Reactions: 2
Love the MTGM pod, they are funny together, although sometimes Joanne can be a tad loud! 😂 but I do love them! Another pod which I enjoy is Spencer & Vogue, they are also quite funny together!!! Hopefully Joanne & Vogue put on more dates & other locations !

Reactions: 3
I think Joanne is hilarious and I reckon she'd be great craic on a night out etc but the podcast is getting old for me. I'm not finding it as funny or listening intently as I used to.

Reactions: 15
Love their pod, it was my best pal during the start of my maternity leave when I went on a million walks a day 😆 But then I heard from a friend of mine that a gang of them went to her gig and they were all pissed, Joanne went over to them àfter the show thinking they were all on the ❄ and she asked for some (they weren't, just very very drunk 🤣). I was surprised and not surprised when I heard that but it kind of turned me 🙈 I'm by no means naive on what happens in showbiz land but I was just a bit urgh when I heard! Would still love to go on the sess with her tho 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Love their pod, it was my best pal during the start of my maternity leave when I went on a million walks a day 😆 But then I heard from a friend of mine that a gang of them went to her gig and they were all pissed, Joanne went over to them àfter the show thinking they were all on the ❄ and she asked for some (they weren't, just very very drunk 🤣). I was surprised and not surprised when I heard that but it kind of turned me 🙈 I'm by no means naive on what happens in showbiz land but I was just a bit urgh when I heard! Would still love to go on the sess with her tho 😆
That's what I imagine they're up to whenever she's hanging out with Doireann Garrihy and James Kavanagh... I even listened to the podcast the 3 of them did (James's) and they talk about deleting messages from WhatsApp. Listening to it felt like being excluded by the witches at work

Reactions: 8
That's what I imagine they're up to whenever she's hanging out with Doireann Garrihy and James Kavanagh... I even listened to the podcast the 3 of them did (James's) and they talk about deleting messages from WhatsApp. Listening to it felt like being excluded by the witches at work
I wouldn't be surprised to hear anyone does it celebrity or otherwise. Its so prevalent. I'm not suggesting everyone does it but I would say everyone knows someone who does (whether they know it or not) Joanne alluded many times that she sessions all night, people who do that usually have a helping hand besides alcohol. Anyway rave on people sorry for lowering the tone!

Reactions: 9
I'd be more shocked to hear anyone working the amount she is at the moment isn't on the sneachta, but asking randoms for it? That's what Gearoid is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d say Vogue has had her days in the snow too. Whenever Spencer recants there beginning of their relationship it sounds like they were both pretty wild and did some reckless things. I’d say she doesn’t anymore now she has kids and he is sober

Reactions: 13
Perhaps I'm naïve but I wouldn't have thought miss goody two shoes would be into that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say Vogue has had her days in the snow too. Whenever Spencer recants there beginning of their relationship it sounds like they were both pretty wild and did some reckless things. I’d say she doesn’t anymore now she has kids and he is sober
*recounts 😬

100% know spencer did because I saw him and one of his previous girlfriends (Lauren Hutton) at Ushuaia one summer off their nuts in one of the VIP seating bits 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Really enjoy their podcast. I do be laughing out loud at it and it takes a lot for me to do that! My husband looks at me all puzzled and wants in on the joke and all I can say it that it's female humour. They really have hit a niche.

Reactions: 4
Really enjoy their podcast. I do be laughing out loud at it and it takes a lot for me to do that! My husband looks at me all puzzled and wants in on the joke and all I can say it that it's female humour. They really have hit a niche.
Completely agree. My only complaint is that the episodes are too short!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the Tuesday bonus episode, it’s literally ten minutes and over before it gets going. No need for it! Make one good one a week and that’s enough

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the Tuesday bonus episode, it’s literally ten minutes and over before it gets going. No need for it! Make one good one a week and that’s enough
Yes, completely pointless. Like an hour episode a week would be ideal - no need for the bonus.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.