Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something

I don't think she'd get away with lying about the Botox. She mentioned she was with Ewan earlier and I don't think he'd be pleased been roped into a lie. Her face looked odd on the day so the facial and botox explains that. She even said to Joe something along the lines of 'i looked a state, I couldn't wear eye make up as I had my eyes done (fair enough) and had just had a facial so couldn't wear other makeup'. Why schedule these apts before the christening so?
I get it's possible that the one glass she had after was actually more but I find it amazing that someone with a 'drinking problem' could manage to make every single professional arrangement (and there are many) but not this.
The only other thing I can think is that they have fabricated/are exaggerating as they think it will some how benefit the pod. The whole "ah Joanne, she's hopeless" routine. Again though, others would have to be roped in to the lie and I can't see Vogue been ok been made to look like a fool and Joanne been ok looking that selfish.
I hate been down on Joanne. I am/was such a massive fan. I'm seeing her in Dec and honestly I'm not looking forward to it as much as I was.
It's just so strange. And the fact that she doesn't sound one bit sorry.
Someone mentioned she was kinder to Vogue in the pod but I disagree. She was taking the piss out of V texting her being cross (totally normal - like HELLO) and STILL taking the piss out of ALL the godparents and how she's a better one than Meghan. Like, the neck to still take the piss with that. There were 4 Joanne and it's been established now that's common in the UK. As V siad thank god they had more than her. It's so nasty to brazen out her wrong doing the way she was. I can't stand people who can't apologise.
Its gas as it feels like the kind of thing a listener would write in about and they would both be saying what bad form it is.
My heart just goes out to Vogue. Regardless of whatever front you might put up you couldn't not be upset and embarrassed by that.
I always thought Joanne was a girls girl but I don't think that anymore.
I wish she could come up with a better explanation or address it in someway but I'd say they will carry on regardless now and it won't be mentioned again.
For me though the damage is done. The pod will not be what it once was.

Sorry folks. That got a bit jumbled but ya know what I'm saying 😉
Completely agree with your points. I also think it must have been embarrassing for Vogue when she didn’t show. Of course it was. Vogue even said on the pod that eveyone was saying ‘are u not annoyed with Joanne’ and she laughed it off saying ‘ah no it’s Joanne I know her’…but deep down she must be hurt. Anyone would be. She’s always been so supportive of Joanne. And after all the backlash Vogue has got in recent months over stuff, as someone here said before - she now comes across as the sound one and Joanne, I think, has developed notions and letting her success go her to her head a bit. No excuse for her behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Sineadmc85

I often listen to old pods and there's defo a difference in Joanne. I find Vogue the same as always. I find J's attitude in her insta a little different too. It's like she's lost that common touch or humility or something. It's kind of like the way she said 'ooh fuck off, Im over it, I don't care' when V mentioned a comment that week about their accents. I absolutely agree that slagging their accents is ridiculous but there's a vulnerability to caring somewhat what people think and she went in hard. Not giving any fucks is a bit of a slippery slope. I'd hope she would see this thread also but I fear she would just generalise us all as trolls. Can't speak for anyone else but I'm truly not. I love the pod, massive fan of both girls, just so frustrated with her blase attitude towards Vogues feelings.
I see the media hasn't really picked up on her missing the christening after writing all the doting godmother articles. Must be so frustrating for V. I was half hoping they would so people could comment on how absolutely awful form it was to miss it. I wonder have people messaged her. I'd be too afraid I'd get blocked 🙈 I still like her!

Reactions: 15

Sineadmc85

Love the thread. Don't think a bitch thread needs to be created just because Joanne did something that annoyed us. People will moan about anything in a bitch thread. When we give out in this thread it actually holds some weight - we're all fans after all. I like hearing others opinions -good and bad.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The plan was for Joanne to meet them at the church before the mass.
Vogues mam, one of the other godmothers and Otto went together and got lost on the way to the church- I dunno what happened but Vogue said they ended us going to 3 different churches?! 😂
It was due to start at 20 past 1 and Otto didn't arrive till 25 to 2 (Vogue was very flustered about this 😂 and the priest was getting annoyed)
Then Vogue realised that Joanne wasn't there and said to start anyway as they were already late and Joanne would probably show up any minute.
What I took from this was that - The christening started late and Joanne STILL couldn't make it on time.

Joanne was standing outside after the service with a wheely suitcase.
Her explanation was that she had a 'busy day' - she had a show the night before, had to pack her suitcase and had a botox appointment that morning. After the botox she went to the place next door for a glass of wine. When she was paying she realised she had no passport in her bag, and no pyjamas or jacket. So she had to get an Uber back to her place and grab her stuff.

Joanne tried to defend herself and said Vogue was very light on the details and never really told her where it was on or what was happening. At this point Vogue pulled out a text that she had sent Joanne with the time, address etc.

So...she missed the entire christening and didn't bring a present.
And just to add to this, she then went for a free two hour lunch with them so nothing stopping her from getting the passport after the christening. She had time.

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Yes!! The kids talk is getting very boring, they could be ready to discuss something really good and Vogue just ruins it with a monotonous story!
I’ve noticed this so many times and it’s so frustrating. Joanne will be leading into something and Vogue will go on a tangent about something totally irrelevant and a good story is missed. Vogue seriously loves the sound of her own voice. She’s constantly lambasting Spencer for repeating old stories when she is always bashing out the same shit stories and then repeating them on both podcasts in the same week!

Also what’s wrong with the name Mairead! She’s such a cow

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
I would take all of this with a pinch of salt.
This poster set up a tattle just to post this and hasn't come back since.

By rights anyone can come here and make up a load of shite and it's taken as gospel ! It's mad really.
A new poster or a VIP poster could all lie here every day, it's tattle not a court of law.

But my feeling is why make up something so weirdly specific.

Prada Peter also seems skeezy and like a gold digger (see the wine box story this week). I'm choosing to believe it.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I just cannot see Spencer being able to hold his tongue on things like the state of them. He might be a tosser but he is old money and they all just look like wannabes trying to have a quirky style. Joanne looked better on late late show! Vogue and her family look great. Rest look like clampits

• Heart

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I'm the same wondering if Alan is just a bit of a fame whore. Why does he need to be on Raya? He did a Diet Coke ad 20 years ago that he milked and no one remembers. You're safe on tinder babes. He seemed to have a lot of romances play out in the press if you Google him. I adore Joanne and really want her to be happy. Only saying that out of concern really.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh my gosh, this one! I can’t wait to hear about this on the pod
Wow she looks worse than I thought! She looks hungover and like she smells. She wound have looked fab in a quirky dress and hair and make up done right. So disrespectful to turn up like that

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It was a bizarre situation, she reacted how she reacted. All well and good for us to sit on the couch and have time to think about how we would react in the moment.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Ahh no don’t say that! I genuinely thought the whole ungodmother thing was just a joke!
Joanne put up a sorry the other day calling herself Gigi’s Godmother on her birthday. Definitely think it’s all tongue in cheek.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Yes to both!! She'd be mad not to cash in on it...she also comes across as a very savvy business woman. She's done so well with the tour too, things can only get better for her !
Ah come here sure I've no issue with her scabbing the dyson stuff, fair play to her !
But I do kinda find it funny, I'm a fan of Joanne so she's allowed scab scuff but if someone I didn't like ( Facesbygrace for example ) did it I'd be outraged 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Hilarious how everyone suddenly seems to think Joanne is some sort of patron saint of perfection who lowers herself to deal with Vogue

And Vogue is some boring, terrible hag, who's leeching off of Joanne's success 😂 😂 😂.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well I'd have probably said oh Jesus thanks so much for letting me know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
In fairness she didn’t hear what she said at first and then by the time she decked she has already basically told her to feck off. Like imagine how quickly she has to think on her feet. I’d say she gets heckled a lot and when someone is literally charging towards you while you’re on stage I’d have the fear of god in me. It was good of her to post about it on her stories and ask the girl to get in contact, she didn’t need to do that and she could have made up a whole other scenario if she wanted to but at least she was honest about it! She knows the situation doesn’t paint her in the best light and she knows the rest of the show tanked after that but those are the perils of being on live stage. I think it’s every comedians nightmare to either be heckled really badly or to get your period on stage so I don’t blame her for being shook. In fairness the girl should have said nothing.. Joanne said it was barley noticeable

I think Joanne is hilarious and I reckon she'd be great craic on a night out etc but the podcast is getting old for me. I'm not finding it as funny or listening intently as I used to.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She did say before that when she’s in love she becomes obsessed with the person so I’ll give her a pass on the smugness just because it’s nice to see her be happy. I do hope he doesn’t fuck her over though. Would love to see this work out for her

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I have definitely picked up on Joanne getting a bit tired of Vogue. I think Joanne is over the pod tbh.. I’m sure the fact that it’s very successful is the only thing keeping her doing it but I’d say she finds the whole thing a bit boring now

I also think Joanne is genuinely hurt over the godmother thing

Last edited: