Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadmc85

Vogue doesn't get enough credit for NOT having it removed. What a great advertisement for embracing your imperfections. These little flaws are often what make people attractive, esp in the celebrity world where good looking women are a dime a dozen.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I absolutely loved turing 40 🙌 I have embraced it and I think back to people I have known that didn't have the privilege of turning another year old.

The botox has helped too 😂😂
My dear mam passed away at 36 so I honestly believe that's a big part of why I don't mind ageing. I've outlived her by 7 years so far which is wild ! And I'm so grateful I'm here to take care of my kids. Really puts things into perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Isn't it scary though really.

Someone can send someone else a voice note about anything and all of a sudden you've cheated on your wife, took drugs and people are taking it as facts.
I wouldn't be a celebrity for all the money in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Like seriously I could sit here now on my couch and do a voice note saying I’m after walking into my local spar seeing Twink giving Marty Morrisey a hand job behind the deli and because it says “forwarded many times” it’s taken as sacrosanct. Spencer falling off the wagon wouldn’t surprise me in the least, in fact I’d say he has - but as for shagging Lottie Moss, I highly doubt it! I’d say as far as it goes is he’s a handsy pansy drunk, gives you a big slobbery kiss on the cheek and asks if you want a drink darling but ends up in bed half an hour later feeling queasy surrounded by the whiff of drunken shart while dreaming about Gigi

• Haha
Reactions: 43

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think the dress is tacky but she looks incredible in it. She doesn’t need to show off so much flesh. I’d say Spennys family are mortified by her.
I imagine Spennys family are more mortified about his fathers rape allegations from the 90s resurfacing than about what kind of clothes Vogue wears 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Jesus, Joanne can’t win. If she talks about drinking and her usual chaos, it’s old hat. When she opens up and talks (in a funny way I thought) about babies, it’s weird and uncomfortable. I thought it was a great episode. A departure from the normal talk of Dr Ewan and Spencer trying to shag Vogue. I think she’s partly trying out new material, for a new show and partly being honest about where she is in life. Fair play to her either way.

Reactions: 36

kit359

Has anyone else heard the latest rumours that Spencer relapsed, went on a coke bender and shagged Lottie Moss at Jamie Laing's wedding...?! I've been forwarded some ridiculous voicenotes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Flower45

VIP Member
I think the dress is tacky but she looks incredible in it. She doesn’t need to show off so much flesh. I’d say Spennys family are mortified by her.
Why? Because she adores their son, is a great mother and looks after her body?
It's the Baftas she's not going to Tesco.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

bpm123

Does she have wealth or did she marry into it (genuine question).

Yep, she’s far better looking than me that’s for sure. But who really cares about looks? She’s mad about her kids/family etc. That’s more important. The podcast made me realise she’s a bit of craic and a lot more down to earth than expected but also unapologetically herself.

This is so true. I started the podcast expecting not to like her and I absolutely love her now. I think she’s a great mam and seems to have such a happy healthy relationship with Spencer. She doesn’t pretend to be someone she’s not, and she can slag herself which is more than can be said for a lot of influencers.

Reactions: 31

msmith2006

VIP Member
I just think she likes the status of being married to him with the slight connection to the royals and of course who wouldn’t like to maintain the family unit. Wouldn’t be for me but that’s just my opinion on it. Could be way off!
genuinely don't understand the comments about vogue like Spencer's status. 99% of people think Spenny is just some rich kid from a reality show, I don't think it's that deep.
Vogue's stepdad totally rivals Spenny's family anyway in regards to wealth (whether she wants to pretend to be relatable or not lol) so the status thing always confuses me, and as an Irish woman I highly doubt a connection to the Royal Family is that important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Kingsway

Joanne had stories up getting filo and Botox in her dressing room the other night before the show. She also had her nails done on stories backstage the other night. No way is she rocking up in old jeans and t shirt blasé as fuck. She’s cultivating a specific personality of being chaotic and last minute which is wearing thin. Which is why I find her missing Theodore’s christening so disrespectful and ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 30

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I don't want to derail but just want to drop this here....

I met Mc Fadden a few times because we have mutual friends. One time we were at a children's party and he had Molly with him. She had a dirty nappy so he put her in the car and drove back to his mother's to get her to change it !!!!!!! I offered him a nappy ( my son was around the same age ) but he was having none of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

LishaLisha

My favorite episode bar none is when Joanne can’t say ‘combative’ and says ‘com-bat-at-tive’ a la Damien Dempsey.
It’s just so funny.. listening to that recap episode the other day just made me realize how funny it was before… I kinda getting over Vogue acting all bratty and spoiled one minute and wailing about snots the next minute 🤢

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
I dont think its true tbh. He worships her I can't see him cheating.
how do you know he worships her though? All you see is what they - as a couple and as a brand - put out.

there have been so many instances of individuals/couples pretending they adore each other only for it all to come out as insincere, overcompensated and with somebody cheating. I remember Ronan Keating “worshipped” his first wife Yvonne. He spoke about how wonderful she was, she was in his music video for “if Tomorrow Never Comes”… yet look how that ended. With him cheating and making loads of shitty comments towards her.
David Beckham and Victoria built a whole brand on their relationship. He spoke about how he saw her in a music video and it was love at first sight - he had to get her number. Fast forward a few years and what do we have? A cheating Scandal with Rebecca Loos.
Liz Hurley was absolutely stunning and became a fashion Icon as a result of her red carpet moment with Hugh Grant. They were loved up and constantly papped annnnnd then he cheated on her with a prostitute. And on and on it goes.

The men who truly and utterly adore their wives; don’t make their relationship a brand or part of their job. They won’t frequently gush about them publicly. They’ll be quietly and happily together - for years. Think Pierce Brosnan and Keeley Shaye Smith, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, Freddie Prince Jnr and Sarah Michelle Geller.

I can 100% see there being some truth to that rumour, and the scenario seems like a very likely one for me. Spencer has well documented form for cheating.
MIC cast mates have form for enabling substance/alcohol abuse and facilitating cheating.
a combination of that plus being away from Vogue? 100% can see it happening

• Heart

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I can unfortunately really see this being true if he’s no longer sober. He has previous form for cheating, and being reckless while under the influence! Also in my experience, it’s the people who are always publically proclaiming their love for their partners that have issues behind closed doors.

Reactions: 28

msmith2006

VIP Member
No - its the natural flow of a discussion. It's impossible to be completely linear when discussing these things.
I actually enjoy when it happens on this thread and the majority of things discussed do tend to be linked to Joanne or Vogue in some way.
fair enough. I come to this thread to read about vogue + Joanne - gossip / opinions / observations etc, not to discuss the legalities behind who can administer botox.

Also don't see how it's linked to Joanne or vogue just because they happen to get botox? it's like discussing a car's horsepower because they both have cars :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Clarision

I personally think that's an image Joanne likes to portray I don't believe she doesn't very carefully construct this image. No one gets all the beauty tweaks and invests in their look so much and then just throws on any old thing to wear in front of a live audience.
I don't dislike Joanne but I'm starting to find the "oh I'm such a chaotic mess" schtick a bit tiresome these days 🙄