Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live show is very visual with lots of old funny clips and vids from the likes of fade street, family fortunes etc so wouldn’t work as a podcast as way too visual!

Reactions: 3
Vogue is going all out each night getting hair and make up done and a different outfit while Joanne just rocks up in her battered jeans and T-shirt 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally think that's an image Joanne likes to portray I don't believe she doesn't very carefully construct this image. No one gets all the beauty tweaks and invests in their look so much and then just throws on any old thing to wear in front of a live audience.
I don't dislike Joanne but I'm starting to find the "oh I'm such a chaotic mess" schtick a bit tiresome these days 🙄

Reactions: 28
Vogue is going all out each night getting hair and make up done and a different outfit while Joanne just rocks up in her battered jeans and T-shirt 😆
I would 100 percent be the vogue.

Well, the vogue for a night out or event, the Joanne every other day of the week 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In fairness it’s Vogue’s first show. By the end of it she might be in her tracksuit and slippers. Joanne has two years on her in that regard 😆

Reactions: 5
Joanne had stories up getting filo and Botox in her dressing room the other night before the show. She also had her nails done on stories backstage the other night. No way is she rocking up in old jeans and t shirt blasé as duck. She’s cultivating a specific personality of being chaotic and last minute which is wearing thin. Which is why I find her missing Theodore’s christening so disrespectful and ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ao
Em sorry now that's not true...!according to here it's a very visual show. I have such fomo!!

Vogue doesn't get enough credit for NOT having it removed. What a great advertisement for embracing your imperfections. These little flaws are often what make people attractive, esp in the celebrity world where good looking women are a dime a dozen.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Removing moles can leave very bad scars. I'd assume she wouldn't want a scar on her face.

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed that Joanne cannot say 'because' she pronounces it with old school texting 'bcuz bcuz bcuz'. You will not be able to unhear it now😂😂
How come vogues children have a stomach bug every week?
My children would get them the odd time, similar ages.
Maybe wash your hands more.
It is every week
Or has she never heard you're suppose to starve a bug.

It is every week
I have noticed this too - they are CONSTANTLY vomiting?!

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that Joanne cannot say 'because' she pronounces it with old school texting 'bcuz bcuz bcuz'. You will not be able to unhear it now😂😂
It is every week
OMG they are sick allllll the time. It's mad !!!
Look I understand you might have one kid who is a bit of a puker but someone just seems to be constantly ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.