Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to know if they all shared a bed tho. Or did he sleep in a different bed every night

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just cos she said it doesnt mean its the truth!
True but you could waste your life doubting everything everyone says, in this situation there was 3 consenting adults involved, their relationship had absolutely no bearing on me so in this instance I am giving her the benefit of the doubt. Things don't always have to be black and white.
I hope she had fun and I personally don't think she deserved the backlash.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else heard the latest rumours that Spencer relapsed, went on a coke bender and shagged Lottie Moss at Jamie Laing's wedding...?! I've been forwarded some ridiculous voicenotes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone else heard the latest rumours that Spencer relapsed, went on a coke bender and shagged Lottie Moss at Jamie Laing's wedding...?! I've been forwarded some ridiculous voicenotes!
Can you upload them here? 🫣🫣🫣

WHAT?!!!! I really hope this isn't true.

Reactions: 1
Can you upload them here? 🫣🫣🫣

I don't know how! all the voicenotes say a similar thing - that Spencer went on a huge coke bender, did loads of blow and behaved badly - one of them says that he shagged "a bridesmaid" whereas the others say it was LM/"a wedding guest" - all from people who were supposedly there or know people who were there. hopefully it's just gossip and vicious rumours but seems weird! i would upload them here but don't know how. they all say "forwarded many times" on them so i guess word is spreading quickly :/

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know how! all the voicenotes say a similar thing - that Spencer went on a huge coke bender, did loads of blow and behaved badly - one of them says that he shagged "a bridesmaid" whereas the others say it was LM/"a wedding guest" - all from people who were supposedly there or know people who were there. hopefully it's just gossip and vicious rumours but seems weird! i would upload them here but don't know how. they all say "forwarded many times" on them so i guess word is spreading quickly :/
You could try screen recording them?

You could try screen recording them?
Aye screen record them is the best bet

I’m just not sure I believe it, a lot of people at the wedding would surely be reality / fame hungry types I can’t imagine this hasn’t got out - nothing on Google or Twitter (my only sources for looking things up 🤣)

Reactions: 5
I’m just not sure I believe it, a lot of people at the wedding would surely be reality / fame hungry types I can’t imagine this hasn’t got out - nothing on Google or Twitter (my only sources for looking things up 🤣)
Yeah - fake news.

Some toff with a tan and dark hair prob caught shagging, someone else did some bad maths 2+2 = 891, and came up with spencer! complete shite rumour imo

---
just going to upload those 2 as the others say other personal info not related to this

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.