Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an April Fool's prank but absolutely nobody would be surprised if it was an actual soft launch by Vogue. We all know she'd sell her granny for a few quid. Put it out the day before, see what consumer feedback is like and then say it was just an April Fool's when it's negative 😂

Reactions: 3
Yea I couldn’t believe the chat about the baby girls. I’ve boys and girls and it made me uncomfortable!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, what is that story Joanne just upload rubbing her nose and talking about drugs… is it meant to be funny.

Reactions: 2
Sorry Joanne but I'm gonna fix that latest story for you.....

One of the best things about travelling is all the free treatments and hair I can blag from Irish people in a return for a shout out on my page.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't odd that Joanne never shared the kids self tanner story seeing as she was involved in the initial joke on the pod.
I feel the whole joke has fallen a bit flat for Vogue

Reactions: 7
Yeah I'd say she wouldn't spend Christmas. Cones across as a miser. She goes on like she gets no freebies. My hole. Their dressing room in the gaiety was rammed with freebies. I'd say the regular wagamamas were freebies.
Sorry Joanne but I'm gonna fix that latest story for you.....

One of the best things about travelling is all the free treatments and hair I can blag from Irish people in a return for a shout out on my page.

Reactions: 3
Isn't odd that Joanne never shared the kids self tanner story seeing as she was involved in the initial joke on the pod.
I feel the whole joke has fallen a bit flat for Vogue
It probably would have fallen flat anyway because it wasn’t funny but the fact that they posted it in the wrong day was just embarrassing

Two things made it a fail for me. The fact that it was posted on the wrong day and the fact that all the pod listeners have heard Joanne joke about it. Even down to the pics of Gigi and Theodore wearing it. It just seemed like an old joke at this stage.

Reactions: 5
I was way behind on the pod. Haven't listened to it in over 5 months. On long haul flight i listened to them all to catch up! You do not realize how samesy it is week on week listening to it! And i get the sound thing people have being talking about!

Just catching up with the latest posts here, let me just add that I am also another Botox lover 😂 I’m 35, have been getting it regularly every 3-4 months since I was 33, and I love it. It smooths wrinkles obviously, but also just gives me skin a smooth, soft look in general or something? I used to be bothered by my crows’ feet and now I’m writing this, I realise they haven’t bothered me in 2 years.

My only reservations before getting it were around being brainwashed by the beauty industry, there being no shame in ageing, blah blah blah- but now I just think, if something gives you a lift and makes you feel confident, just do it! Oh yeah, also the resigning myself to spending a fair amount of money on it every few months is a bit of a sting, but worth it! I go to Therapie and find them brilliant, so no issues from me about them.

Regarding the pod this week- I found the stuff about Joanne crying on the plane over the baby a bit jarring. As another poster said, I did appreciate the honesty, but it wasn’t the usual tone. Going through something similar myself at the moment and you tune into MTGM to get away from your anxieties! But also, good to know we all go through the same stuff, I guess?

Reactions: 10
Jesus, Joanne can’t win. If she talks about drinking and her usual chaos, it’s old hat. When she opens up and talks (in a funny way I thought) about babies, it’s weird and uncomfortable. I thought it was a great episode. A departure from the normal talk of Dr Ewan and Spencer trying to shag Vogue. I think she’s partly trying out new material, for a new show and partly being honest about where she is in life. Fair play to her either way.

Reactions: 36
Jesus, Joanne can’t win. If she talks about drinking and her usual chaos, it’s old hat. When she opens up and talks (in a funny way I thought) about babies, it’s weird and uncomfortable. I thought it was a great episode. A departure from the normal talk of Dr Ewan and Spencer trying to shag Vogue. I think she’s partly trying out new material, for a new show and partly being honest about where she is in life. Fair play to her either way.
Yeah, I do agree with you actually! I like the honesty and it feels genuine.

Reactions: 6
Bores me to tears and gives pick me vibes when vogue bangs on every 5 mins about Spencer hounding her for sex constantly

Reactions: 17
Bores me to tears and gives pick me vibes when vogue bangs on every 5 mins about Spencer hounding her for sex constantly
I find that a lot more boring that Joanne’s latest disaster! Sometimes Vogue says things about reading books, having a bath, etc and I think, if you didn’t have a nanny or 20 squillion quid, you wouldn’t have the time.

Reactions: 4
Just got around to listening to the latest pod on the way home from work today and jeeeez I think it's definitely time to stop listening while I still like Vogue. It's so stale now.
I personally didn't find the baby chat uncomfortable but just boring but omg I felt like all the crap about who was going out with Harry Styles absolute drivel, it's the kind of thing we chatted about on break at school years ago but could not even pretend to give a damn about now.
What is their target market I wonder? I had assumed female 30/40 age bracket but that whole conversation was like something from Just Seventeen back in the day! And going on about 'holding Harry accountable' for being with both friends , Jesus they are adults capable of making decisions about their own lives🙄. It was a hard listen but I'm kinda sorry to not be liking it because I used to thoroughly enjoy it at the beginning.

Reactions: 9
That happens to all podcasts eventually, you absolutely love them at the start and can't get enough of them and then they start getting stale and repetitive, it's the normal lifespan of a pod.
The ones that have new guests each week have a longer lifespan.
Their days are numbered and they know that, thats why they are cashing in on their live shows now while they are still relevant.

Joanne would suit hosting her own one with a different guest each week, she's a great conversationalist!

Reactions: 18
I just find she shouts over the other person until they stop speaking so she can get her point across. And also how can they not have realised by now that they need to sort out their sound levels and take that into account when recording.

Same!!! It’s literally every episode with Joanne and also every episode on her podcast with Spencer too!!!

Reactions: 1
Haven't had profilo.
But check out seventy hyal... its hyaluronic acid skin boosters. I spoke to my girl about getting profilo and she recommended this instead. It’s pricey, 175 euro and recommended 3 sessions then one every 6 months. I noticed a difference straight away. Got my second session today so hoping to wake up 18 tomorrow 🙏 🙌
Would you recommend profilo along with Botox or does one negate the need for the other? TIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.