Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Sorry I’m new to this thread and the pod actually but I was doing some stalking and noticed that Joanne’s boyfriend put a photo up on Insta and Brian McFadden commented on it. So what’s the link there and is that massively awks on Vogues part? So sorry if this has already been discussed but help a tired mum out and fill in the blanks, please 🙏🏼
I would imagine they are just distant mates and would of moved in the same circles back in the day !

Reactions: 1
I actually thought it was hilarious! The pwingies story is such a classic!!
Whenever I need a belly laugh I play the pwingies for the room episode…. I actually laughed when I read your comment because it brought it back to my mind 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever I need a belly laugh I play the pwingies for the room episode…. I actually laughed when I read your comment because it brought it back to my mind 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I think the most I ever laughed was when Joanne was laughing at Vogue for having the lobster flown from St. Barts.
Very early episode. I howled 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favorite episode bar none is when Joanne can’t say ‘combative’ and says ‘com-bat-at-tive’ a la Damien Dempsey.
It’s just so funny.. listening to that recap episode the other day just made me realize how funny it was before… I kinda getting over Vogue acting all bratty and spoiled one minute and wailing about snots the next minute 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My favorite episode bar none is when Joanne can’t say ‘combative’ and says ‘com-bat-at-tive’ a la Damien Dempsey.
It’s just so funny.. listening to that recap episode the other day just made me realize how funny it was before… I kinda getting over Vogue acting all bratty and spoiled one minute and wailing about snots the next minute 🤢
💯 the funniest thing I have ever heard on a podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone can remember which ep the combatitive line happened in please tell me it was my fav!

Reactions: 5
I hope Alan treats Joanne properly.....he's very easy on the eye in fairness so good luck to her 😂

Reactions: 6
Joanne must have a million in the bank at this stage, would ye say? I have no clue how much her touring would make her I’d love to know if she’s rolling in it. She deserves it anyway I’m delighted for her. Would rather see her earn good money through genuine talent than by flogging af links!

Reactions: 24
I love Joanne but that pret advert 🤦🏼‍♀️ omg its so annoying, why does she make weird noises in it.

Reactions: 2
Gas interview with Joanne on the Life Uncut podcast today for anyone missing their mtgm fix! Worth a listen

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.