Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have they sold out other dates in 3 arena?
I mean between 12 dates in Gaeity theyve hit the capacity of the 3arena or thereabouts so they have the audience, and look at the amount of dates Joanne did in Vicar street and around the country

docmum

VIP Member
Agree! I often listen to a couple of podcasts via headphones in bed to distract my mind so I can fall asleep, but I spent last time adjusting the volume constantly thinking it was the airpods - and it’s only Joanne. Totally defeated the object of trying to relax. Has put me off listening any more.

Libragirl

Oohh pj Gallagher I never knew that .. were they dating ? Is he the ex she's gives out about for not committing and living together?? Also she said before even though the person who helped me become a comedian can't take recognition for her success?

Free as in we don’t pay for it I guess. They’re not doing the pod out of the goodness of their hearts though hahahah.
But who sponsors or funds the pod so? Many pods I follow are sponsored by brands and this is disclosed before, during or at the end of each podcast as well as in the show notes.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I read something recently saying she was planning to buy the end of this year and had moved into Alan’s and was no longer staying at vogues Howth house?

Dally4

Dentists are perfectly suited to botox and lip fillers because they know about the face.
They know about the face! .. yep but they certainly don’t have training in any other part of the body or can prescribe medication beyond the general dentistry prescribing list. That’s not to say there are some dodgy medical doctors some GPs give you a Covid vaccine in one arms and a classic 3 areas. If you have a complication from filler it’s not a doctor of dentistry you would be attending that’s all I’m saying.
---
Who does she go to?
I think whoever gives it to her as a freebie it’s hard to know she doesn’t seem fond of spending her own money that’s for sure

Deevee47

VIP Member
She did mention something about it being gifted but it’s def not clear!!!
Yes came on here to talk about the safari!! I assumed it was a holiday paid by her and Peter as she made it sound like that, but blatantly obvious now that she is being sponsored ! Would have preferred a little bit more transparency on the pod tbh