Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I loved being 40 ! I'm 43 now and having a ball. I just feel the older i get the more self assured I feel and the less shit I take from people.

Saying that I'd happily stick where I am 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27

bpm123

I think criticising not only her but her mothers physical appearance is bang out of order. Of course she doesn’t look like she did when she was with Brian, who looks the same in their late 30s post 3 children as they did in their mid-late 20s pre children? Any relevant comment on her perhaps being a bit on the thin side (and there definitely is a conversation to be had about Orthorexia amongst influencers) loses all integrity when you describe her and her mother in such a horrible way.

Reactions: 26

Swordshead

She looks unreal!! Credit where credits due, she works hard for her figure ye have to give her that.

Reactions: 24

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Is Joanne on the beg for Dubai freebies or did I wake up on the wrong side of bed? Surely she and Alan would know loads of people that have been there, that they don't need to ask strangers on the Internet.
You would know by the head of Alan that he's been there a few times!

I hate saying this but I don't like Joanne as much as I use to. I'm delighted she is doing well, but the more exposure to her, the less I like her. I use to put up with Vogue for the sake of the pod but she is fast becoming my favourite....come for me 😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Joanne must have a million in the bank at this stage, would ye say? I have no clue how much her touring would make her I’d love to know if she’s rolling in it. She deserves it anyway I’m delighted for her. Would rather see her earn good money through genuine talent than by flogging af links!

Agreed. Would love to hear the inside scoop ☕

OK galz I can't keep my mouth shut please don't read this if you are going to the show especially this weekend in the real capital

I listen to the pod religiously and I was at EP. This was my downfall tbh, because I do this none of the content was new. So they had a warm up she was on for 30 mins. She did two lip sync songs and dance and also a bring ppl up to the stage and play games. It was funny in parts. They came on at around 9, energy at the start from audience was very very electric. I was up near the front so we seen Alan and Amber. Anyway they do they're intro fine, then they do how was your week.. Also fine but they chat about how they don't want sex with their partners. Joanne talks about Alan falling asleep mid ride (we've heard this on pod ) vogue talks about spenny always wanting to ride her and how alzo walked in on him going down on her pregnant (not new content) 🤰 this went on for a bit too long and got a bit meh, audience weren't really laughing anymore it just got uncomfortable.

Joanne then spoke about turning 40, did a few jokes about her mother, popping pills and going shopping in chemist's on holiday. (again nothing new there)

They spoke about ottos christening and they played a clip of vogue saying she will be the only godmother. And they played that a few times. (again mostly pod) vogue explained how Joanne was late and stuff and they showed a few photo shopped photos of Joanne and otto. That was funnyish.

They showed Joe on the screen, he came out on stage and everyone cheered. They made a joke about him never touching a snake, I didn't get it personally but we move.

They go on to chat about how they met, showed a few clips of fade street,vogues modelling career photos, old photos of joanne. Explained all that and how basically they were in the same group but weren't close. Joanne then needed somewhere to stay in London so contacted vogue. They mentioned about vogues time on mastermind and played a clip and also when they were on family fortunes together. This was all done at EP so none of this was new.

They play a pop song that vogue wrote over in her time in oz. This was enjoyable but again didn't really get the crowd bopping. She did her bit behind the dj booth and the lyrics were a bit mad.

The ending was them doing a song at the end and throwing hats out and that's kind of it.. In a condensed version. Twas about an hour and 10 mins. They didn't get too many belly laughs tbh and they seemed a bit off and nearly sick of their own jokes. If I had not gone to EP I think it would have been more enjoyable. Personally I don't think it's worth the money but as I type this I have listened to them for free for the last two years. A patreron would be at least a fiver a week so in hindsight maybe it's not bad. They're cleaning up.

Also on the very slow exit from the marquee (if you know you know) I was ease dropping ofc and most comments I heard was Joanne is better on her own, vogue barely spoke, it's just like the pod.

Overall it was a bit of a let down, I will continue to listen to the pod. But I won't be going to any more shows id say and I definitely won't be going to Spencer and Vogue. Joanne carries the show

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
G

God didnt realise her fans were so sensitive. This is a tattle page right ?
Tattle ? Yes. Sensitive? Nah.

We are a bunch of grown ups who call out bullshit but draw the line at critical comments about someone's appearance.
If you don't like that then that's your problem.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just on the bus on the way home from the show !

For those asking ... Geroid came on at about 8.10 and finished about 8.35. He was very funny!
Vogue and Joanne came out at 9 and finished at 10.15.
Didn't feel weird going on my own AT ALL the girls beside me were so lovely turns out I bought their mates ticket on resale and they were so nice.

The show. I've never been to a live podcast type show before so didn't know what to expect. I am a HUGEEEEE fan of the pod.

I enjoyed the show. Is it the best thing I've ever seen in my life ? No. But it was fun.
A lot of it is stories from the pod.
There's a lot of visuals too talking about how they met etc etc which was great craic.
Don't want to say too much for those who haven't gone yet

I had a great time, I'm so glad i went but it's definitely over priced for what it is.
I enjoyed Joanne's stand up more and it was cheaper.

But, it's a good night out x

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Potatopatato

The bonus ep was what 18 minutes long and there was 2 ads. So annoying!
In a 30 minute TV programme there's at least 5 minutes of ads (unless it's the beeb obvs). Honestly, I don't understand how people can moan about adverts when they're getting a free service. Podcasts are free to listen to but still cost money to make and produce. I just fast forward them if they're long and annoying.

• Heart
They were on stage for 50 minutes and basically spoke about stuff that's been on the podcast before. Massively disappointing. By their own admission the podcast is heavily edited but there was no escape last night. Vogue I think struggled in the live environment. It just seems so heavily scripted and structured there was no natural flow. Jokes fell flat and it was like they didn't care and hurried to the next segment. The support act was probably better I'd say. I don't know how they are going to engage and hold a crowd in 3 arena to be honest. I wouldn't recommend to a friend 😬

• Wow
  • Sad

Poptart

VIP Member
Vogue/Joanne if you do read here I love the pod but PLEASE sort the sound out! I was listening in the car today and had to keep turning the volume up and down, so annoying. Is it just me?!

Adeline

Does anyone think when she talks about Neil he sounds awful 😖

He seems so strict... and he made Vogue take his second name??! Strange
Yes every time she mentions him I think this! On the Big Fish podcast she said Neil chose her university and course and gave her no choice on the matter. Also making her change her surname even when her dad was still alive is incredibly strange and controlling.

Flower45

VIP Member
Fgs she is nearly 40 years of age I'm sure she can decide if he is good for her or not. I wouldn't fancy going to Australia by myself at all! She has mentioned she gets very bad anxiety etc so maybe his presence helps her. It's no one else's business.

Reactions: 22

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I was not aware that Joanne sold out 69 Vicar Streets...wow... plus she is wanted in the US, Australia, all over Europe.. she's basically becoming a global super star. Fair play 👏👏

Reactions: 21