Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
If you listen to Spencers pod - Big Fish, it gives you an idea of his struggles with drinking, addictive personality etc The ones with DJ Fat Tony & Jamie Lang are really insightful into his thoughts and why he decided to give it up X
His Big Fish podcast is brilliant. Spencer is so easy to listen to on it and so honest and open.

Although I like The Spencer & Vogue podcast - sometimes I find Vogue's attempts at being funny really juvenile and annoying.

Reactions: 21
Joannes insta story disagreeing that women are judged for not having kids is a bit odd, has her entire routine not been based on her lifestyle choices being so different, in some cases shunned, men smelling her eggs rotting 😂😂 feels like a very sharp U turn on all that to say it’s false that childless women are judged
I think women are judged still to be honest for not being mothers.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I haven't listened to the full ep yet but I saw a snippet of Spencer's episode with Joanne where he is talking about giving up the booze and the chat he had with a therapist where they told him he was never going to reach his full potential cuz people won't take him seriously with the amount of partying he does (paraphrasing massively), but I couldn't help wondering if he was giving some thinly veiled advice to Joanne. I adore her but she has tonnes more to give than this 'mad bitch' persona she is capitalising on. I really believe she could reach Phoebe Waller Bridge/Sharon Horgan levels of success with her writing I just wish she would take a month of the booze as well as the tour.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The christening thing was just horrible. I would be so disappointed if she was my friend.

I'm wondering though... does she put on an act of sorts ? The mimosas... being chaotic.
Don't get me wrong, she IS chaotic, but sometimes i feel she hams it up because it's her brand? Her usp?
She has said a few times that her agents were worried now she was in a relationship that she wouldn't be relatable so I wonder is there some exaggeration there to just keep up the scatty life??

Reactions: 20

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
You would know by the head of Alan that he's been there a few times!

I hate saying this but I don't like Joanne as much as I use to. I'm delighted she is doing well, but the more exposure to her, the less I like her. I use to put up with Vogue for the sake of the pod but she is fast becoming my favourite....come for me 😂😂
Same. I loved her, she is /was funny and was quite refreshing to see on the comedy circuit, but the turning into an insta begger is so obvious. Same as Alan opening his account, they want freebies and he has to have an open account so companies can see him tagging them. They both do but she needs to fuck off with that shit. It’s like whatever she’s having pumped into her face has some narcissistic insta hun dna in it. I unfollowed her last week or whenever it was when she was filming in the faces of kids laughing at them pretending she’s some kind of saviour wanting to raise money. Why doesn’t she donate the cost of her holiday to them seeing as she didn’t pay a penny for it.

• Haha
I hope while the podcast is on its break that they sort out the sound issues. I was listening to the latest episode when out for my walk last night with earphones in and it kept going all over the place - I had to keep the phone in my hand raising and lowering the volume.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I totally judged her based on her marrying Brian McFadden. You never really know what goes on in people’s lives but to me it seemed like he abandoned his girls and left them with an erratic mum in and unstable home. Headed off to live in Australia, then came home married to Vogue and on the Late Late gushing over each other. I just wondered if anyone gave those girls a second thought.
I often judged him for fecking off to Australia and leaving those little girls with Kerry when she was with that man…. Mark Croft?? God they were a car crash and Brian was living the life with Delta Goodrem.… a horrible trait in a man when he’s not a father to his children.

Kingsway

I do think Vogue would be slated if she had gone off on holiday like this and then put one post up at the end with #gift but also I may be biased as it’s not my type of holiday, bang of white saviour off the stories earlier in the week when she was joking about the guides

• Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Vogue Williams latest insta story…. Her dress is stunning! I think she looks fab!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just listening to today's pod, the person who skipped the queue at the baftas was Gerry Halliwell she said it last night 😅

Also, Joe's wife had her baby yesterday 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I absolutely loved turing 40 🙌 I have embraced it and I think back to people I have known that didn't have the privilege of turning another year old.

The botox has helped too 😂😂

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
I'd be tempted to do the same if I was getting all the heat for "not turning up" and people thinking it was all down to me. I'd probs want to clarify what really happened too

Muses

Unfortunately , I can see it happening too. The last few months, Spencer had been a bit OTT about his love to Vogue and it's always made me suspicious when he's done it. No guys I know go on at that level, it was too overdone for me. I always remember the story someone told here, a few threads back, about Spencer spending the afternoon in a hotel room with her colleague/friend.

• Wow

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I totally judged her based on her marrying Brian McFadden. You never really know what goes on in people’s lives but to me it seemed like he abandoned his girls and left them with an erratic mum in and unstable home. Headed off to live in Australia, then came home married to Vogue and on the Late Late gushing over each other. I just wondered if anyone gave those girls a second thought.
I always think this - he didnt give a flying shite about them. But yet, the slant is always that Kerry is a terrible mother.. while not perfect she was always there!

Poppydaisy

The ads on the pod are painful, it's hard to tell are they just coming across poorly or intentionally making them sound bad/jokey, either way they're not landing

Regina George

VIP Member
I really don’t think Joanne pushing her mother back was that bad. I just watched the recording back (was posted on the grid Christmas Day) and I think you can tell from the recording it’s the second half of something they’ve been laughing at for a bit! It’s not like she just walked over to her mum and knocked her out?!

Reactions: 18

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
That happens to all podcasts eventually, you absolutely love them at the start and can't get enough of them and then they start getting stale and repetitive, it's the normal lifespan of a pod.
The ones that have new guests each week have a longer lifespan.
Their days are numbered and they know that, thats why they are cashing in on their live shows now while they are still relevant.

Joanne would suit hosting her own one with a different guest each week, she's a great conversationalist!

Reactions: 18