Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never used to listen Spencer and Vogue podcast so I’ve been binge listening recently. I do enjoy it on the whole but the amount of times I’ve thought ‘oh I must have listened to this episode before, I’ve heard them say this already’ then realise it’s not and they keep repeating the same things is ridiculous!!

Reactions: 8
Never used to listen Spencer and Vogue podcast so I’ve been binge listening recently. I do enjoy it on the whole but the amount of times I’ve thought ‘oh I must have listened to this episode before, I’ve heard them say this already’ then realise it’s not and they keep repeating the same things is ridiculous!!
It’s literally the same tit every week. Two vain arseholes trying to talk over each other each trying to out do each other in a competition of who is sounder than who, with a spell of “what celeb do I look like” in almost every episode for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh fab are you going anywhere nice ?
Doing the Greek Islands, then into mainland Greece then onto Italy, then some of the small islands off it too. Was meant to be our honeymoon, but we were married 7 months ago have had two holidays since and he’s already wrecking my head 🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s literally the same tit every week. Two vain arseholes trying to talk over each other each trying to out do each other in a competition of who is sounder than who, with a spell of “what celeb do I look like” in almost every episode for good measure
take it you’re not a fan? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing the Greek Islands, then into mainland Greece then onto Italy, then some of the small islands off it too. Was meant to be our honeymoon, but we were married 7 months ago have had two holidays since and he’s already wrecking my head 🤣🤣🤣
---

take it you’re not a fan? 😜
Ah fabulous!! My husband has wrecked my head for over 20 years ( we went to each others debs!) so if I can make it work anyone can 😆
Congratulations and enjoy the trip 😀

Reactions: 1
I enjoy it sometimes, other times I have to switch off when I remember how poor I am compared to them 🤣🤣🙃😭😭🤣😅🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
sorry to ask and not search through the chat, but does anyone know joannes bfs full name, i cant remember after alan - was he a model?

Vogue, Spencer and Joanne are all so over exposed now. I never think to listen to any of the podcasts and like someone mentioned, I often think have I heard this one before?

Reactions: 11
Joanne is 40 this week. I know I'm putting too much brain energy into this but I really hope Alan doesn't propose on her birthday. Let the girl have her day, 40 is a great milestone

I loved being 40 ! I'm 43 now and having a ball. I just feel the older i get the more self assured I feel and the less tit I take from people.

Saying that I'd happily stick where I am 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I absolutely loved turing 40 🙌 I have embraced it and I think back to people I have known that didn't have the privilege of turning another year old.

The botox has helped too 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The botox is a huge help😁 I'm in my "woman in her prime" era ....ive decided... 42 this year🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I absolutely loved turing 40 🙌 I have embraced it and I think back to people I have known that didn't have the privilege of turning another year old.

The botox has helped too 😂😂
My dear mam passed away at 36 so I honestly believe that's a big part of why I don't mind ageing. I've outlived her by 7 years so far which is wild ! And I'm so grateful I'm here to take care of my kids. Really puts things into perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Ah hang on now.

Joanne's latest story.
I saw this new ghd so I asked Vogue to get me one for free...and she did.

Eh, maybe I dunno... purchase one like the rest of us ??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah hang on now.

Joanne's latest story.
I saw this new ghd so I asked Vogue to get me one for free...and she did.

Eh, maybe I dunno... purchase one like the rest of us ??!
Did she not get a free something else for her hair last year and admitted openly begging for a freebie?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My dear mam passed away at 36 so I honestly believe that's a big part of why I don't mind ageing. I've outlived her by 7 years so far which is wild ! And I'm so grateful I'm here to take care of my kids. Really puts things into perspective.
Sorry to hear about your mam, so so young ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did she not get a free something else for her hair last year and admitted openly begging for a freebie?
Yeah she got the Dyson didn’t she? After months of going on about it. So she won’t spend money on her hair but will spend stupid money on her nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.