Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vogue looks fabulous, but I like the tall, slender toned look. I also think she's very fresh looking! Wretched looking yolk is very harsh.

Reactions: 16
I think criticising not only her but her mothers physical appearance is bang out of order. Of course she doesn’t look like she did when she was with Brian, who looks the same in their late 30s post 3 children as they did in their mid-late 20s pre children? Any relevant comment on her perhaps being a bit on the thin side (and there definitely is a conversation to be had about Orthorexia amongst influencers) loses all integrity when you describe her and her mother in such a horrible way.

Reactions: 26
Vogue is a knock-out and on another level to most of us here dare I say 😂 Let's be realistic like, she's also a model (even if she doesn't like that label!) And has a level of wealth that means she can get all the treatments she wants, workout every day, buy any amount of stylish clothes etc so that helps too.

I do think she is far too skinny these days compared to when she was younger and that shows on her face, she looked a lot more cherubic in her 20s when she was also in cracking shape but had a bit of curve to her figure.

Reactions: 12
Vogue is a knock-out and on another level to most of us here dare I say 😂 Let's be realistic like, she's also a model (even if she doesn't like that label!) And has a level of wealth that means she can get all the treatments she wants, workout every day, buy any amount of stylish clothes etc so that helps too.

I do think she is far too skinny these days compared to when she was younger and that shows on her face, she looked a lot more cherubic in her 20s when she was also in cracking shape but had a bit of curve to her figure.
Does she have wealth or did she marry into it (genuine question).

Yep, she’s far better looking than me that’s for sure. But who really cares about looks? She’s mad about her kids/family etc. That’s more important. The podcast made me realise she’s a bit of craic and a lot more down to earth than expected but also unapologetically herself.

Reactions: 12
Does she have wealth or did she marry into it (genuine question).

Yep, she’s far better looking than me that’s for sure. But who really cares about looks? She’s mad about her kids/family etc. That’s more important. The podcast made me realise she’s a bit of craic and a lot more down to earth than expected but also unapologetically herself.

This is so true. I started the podcast expecting not to like her and I absolutely love her now. I think she’s a great mam and seems to have such a happy healthy relationship with Spencer. She doesn’t pretend to be someone she’s not, and she can slag herself which is more than can be said for a lot of influencers.

Reactions: 31
Is anyone going to the show ??

There's a few single tickets left I'm seriously thinking about going alone 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.