Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the last thread, I am usually on the ‘yeah why would someone make up something so specific’ side BUT for that very reason if I wanted to make stuff up on here I’d make sure it sounds specific so people are more likely to believe me. Eyes open, we’re through the looking glass here people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the safari a holiday with Prada Peter? It is hardly some kind of paid spon con from the Tanzanian equivalent of Bord Failte?

Reactions: 1
I'm hoping I'm just in a funny mood today but is anyone slightly worried about Joanne?
I can't explain it, I'm just getting a worrying vibe from her

Reactions: 13
I'm hoping I'm just in a funny mood today but is anyone slightly worried about Joanne?
I can't explain it, I'm just getting a worrying vibe from her
No, definitely a sense she's off the rails.

Like today, the mimosas she bought Gearoid, and he refused his coz it was too early in the day so she drank both "as a joke".

At some point the day drinking isn't funny its concerning. Missing the christening while sitting in a wine bar. A lot of coke like carry on.

Wouldn't be surprised if her ED demons are back too.

Reactions: 17
The christening thing was just horrible. I would be so disappointed if she was my friend.

I'm wondering though... does she put on an act of sorts ? The mimosas... being chaotic.
Don't get me wrong, she IS chaotic, but sometimes i feel she hams it up because it's her brand? Her usp?
She has said a few times that her agents were worried now she was in a relationship that she wouldn't be relatable so I wonder is there some exaggeration there to just keep up the scatty life??

Reactions: 20
The christening thing was just horrible. I would be so disappointed if she was my friend.

I'm wondering though... does she put on an act of sorts ? The mimosas... being chaotic.
Don't get me wrong, she IS chaotic, but sometimes i feel she hams it up because it's her brand? Her usp?
She has said a few times that her agents were worried now she was in a relationship that she wouldn't be relatable so I wonder is there some exaggeration there to just keep up the scatty life??
Definitely a possibility she exaggerates for comedic effect but there's something there I feel.

She went on holidays alone to an all inclusive resort. Seemed a strange choice for someone in recovery.

She's very thin yet she's constantly posting booze and gross train station sandwiches .

Even all the cosmetic work lately, points to someone still not happy with themselves.

I think the chaos of life on the road and the almost-overnight take off of her career must be a lot to take in.

I really hope shes ok and well and Im big fan. But I don't think her demons are completely in her past anyway.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think her disordered eating days are over, you never see her eat a decent meal it’s just all petrol station chicken sandwiches. I think she likes the chaos of being on the road as it kind of masks her disordered habits. Like nobody is going to judge her for not eating properly and just grabbing a sandwich when she has no routine and is running from pillar to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Takeaway pizza, sausages and beer posted this morning with prada Pete in killarney...but maybe its from last night ....

Does anyone know what he does for a living? Is he still a model? He always seems to be with her at gigs so I assume he’s not working 9-5

Does anyone know what he does for a living? Is he still a model? He always seems to be with her at gigs so I assume he’s not working 9-5
He was in sales. Doesn’t seem to work much anymore though…

Anyone listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod, on the most recent one Vogue had to explain to him who Alan was 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh “who’s Alan?” “we call him Prada Peter” 🤣
I really enjoy their pod, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually like Spencer. I'd love to know what kind of present he's getting her that required an appointment!!

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy their pod, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually like Spencer. I'd love to know what kind of present he's getting her that required an appointment!!
all designer places basically these days. he talked before about how he went into Chanel to buy her something literally off the shelf and was told he couldn't without an appointment

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.