Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stylist was her colleague in Stellar in the fade st days. Personally I think she's crap and not stylish herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the dress is tacky but she looks incredible in it. She doesn’t need to show off so much flesh. I’d say Spennys family are mortified by her.

Reactions: 6
I think the dress is tacky but she looks incredible in it. She doesn’t need to show off so much flesh. I’d say Spennys family are mortified by her.
Not at all.

I'd love a daughter in law like her - she's beautiful and a good mum and seems like good craic!

Reactions: 18
I imagine Spennys family are more mortified about his fathers rape allegations from the 90s resurfacing than about what kind of clothes Vogue wears 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why? Because she adores their son, is a great mother and looks after her body?
It's the Baftas she's not going to Tesco.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone on here been to one of their shows yet and know roughly the running time? Can’t find it anywhere and trying to work out if I can make the last train home 😅

Reactions: 1
Has anyone on here been to one of their shows yet and know roughly the running time? Can’t find it anywhere and trying to work out if I can make the last train home 😅
Yes I was at the very 1st show in Gaiety and they finished at 10:20pm. Probably on stage for an hour barely. Unless they've added anything to it since which I doubt it. Sure you wouldn't be missing much even if you left a bit earlier 🙈🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes I was at the very 1st show in Gaiety and they finished at 10:20pm. Probably on stage for an hour barely. Unless they've added anything to it since which I doubt it. Sure you wouldn't be missing much even if you left a bit earlier 🙈🙄
I was a couple wks later & it was approx 90mins long

Is Vogue’s story prerecorded? Joanne said on her story 12hours ago that Vogue should be in the air?
To be fair I wouldn't be listening to anything Joanne says didn't she think the flight from Dubai to New York was only a couple of hours at one point 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
The woman has no concept of days and time

• Haha
Why? Because she adores their son, is a great mother and looks after her body?
It's the Baftas she's not going to Tesco.
his family are incredibly reserved. His mother and sister would not be seen wearing the things vogue does. They also would be quite embarrassed by her constantly talking about sex on her pod. He isn’t much better don’t get me wrong.
I wasn’t commenting on her mothering abilities or her love for their son. Just the outfit she was wearing. I thought she looked great and has an insane body. Just don’t agree with showing it off in that kind of way that’s all.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh she looked absolutely unbelievable, I don’t understand how anyone can say otherwise.
Like above if I had her body I think id be walking around full time in a bikini

Reactions: 13
his family are incredibly reserved. They also would be quite embarrassed by her constantly talking about sex on her pod. He isn’t much better don’t get me wrong.
Just don’t agree with showing it off in that kind of way that’s all.
I hate this kind of dated narrative - who cares what his family thinks?!

His mother and sister would not be seen wearing the things vogue does.
Just don’t agree with showing it off in that kind of way that’s all.
Let's be honest - it's a sheer dress, it's not exactly a Jodie Marsh style look-

1684237826089.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.