Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was interesting to see how different Spencer and vogue were on the big fish podcast! Thought it’s a bit random him interviewing her already though… surely he can’t be running out of guests already😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree, Jamie then Joanne and now Vogue. I mean seriously dude get some guests on rather than just interviewing friends and your wife.
I know she’s done well for herself but she’s hardly on par with serious entrepreneurs 😂😂

It was interesting to see how different Spencer and vogue were on the big fish podcast! Thought it’s a bit random him interviewing her already though… surely he can’t be running out of guests already😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't want to derail but just want to drop this here....

I met Mc Fadden a few times because we have mutual friends. One time we were at a children's party and he had Molly with him. She had a dirty nappy so he put her in the car and drove back to his mother's to get her to change it !!!!!!! I offered him a nappy ( my son was around the same age ) but he was having none of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember Ryan tubtidy roasted him too on the late late show for leaving his kids after him in Australia...and rightly so...not a good egg..tho his mam always seemed lovely..

Remember Ryan tubtidy roasted him too on the late late show for leaving his kids after him in Australia...and rightly so...not a good egg..tho his mam always seemed lovely..
I'm delighted that Tubs asked him. What did Brian say to that?

Reactions: 1
Brian asked him well what should I have done, not go? And Tubs said.....well yeh! Brian wasn't happy. Good enough for him. Poor children must have been heartbroken.

Yes, what still a terrible father! Kerry was an absolute mess at the time. He should have been there for them.

Reactions: 9
Brian asked him well what should I have done, not go? And Tubs said.....well yeh! Brian wasn't happy. Good enough for him. Poor children must have been heartbroken.
Good for Tubs. He said what everyone was thinking. I can't abide Brian since he did that to his girls.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't his mother trying to get custody of them ? He tried to claim it was him but he lived in Australia ffs, it was the mother.

Molly did her leaving cert here and goes to Trinity ( I think ) studying drama. She's been in Ireland since she's about 16. Seems a lovely girl.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.