Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I wonder what their ultimate goal is? … become billionaires probably. I always think Sandra is a bit of a low-key Kris Jenner.. I know she doesn’t manage her or anything but I reckon behind the scenes she is constantly pushing Vogue to become richer and more famous… or definitely encouraging her at the very least.
At the end of the day, almost 40 years ago Sandra called her tiny newborn baby Vogue. There's definitely a bit of a want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

SozBbz

VIP Member
I don’t know many mothers who would leave 3 young children for that length of time unless completely unavoidable. But she is like so many in that circle, having kids for nannies and others to raise them.
So telling that you say mothers rather than parents. Spencer going off for weeks at a time, even when Otto was a newborn must be fine because he’s a man?

Just because it’s unconventional, doesn’t mean it’s not work. She probably gets to spend lots of midweek time with them in comparison to someone with an office job, it’s pretty clear she spends a lot of time with them.

There’s is little more tedious and misogynistic than Mommy Martyrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It really irked me when James Nesbitt was making a really articulate point about Northern Ireland and celebrating diversity post Troubles and Vogue interjected and shouted across him "two of my kids are Protestant and one is Catholic!" and totally shut down that conversation.

That's my problem with her, she can't hold space for others when she's in conversation and when something is beyond her comprehension or experience, she talks over them and pulls the attention back to herself and changes the topic to something totally shallow and inane and way less interesting. She does it with Joanne on the pod too.

A good conversationalist / podcast host does the opposite - they'll actively listen and use their lack of knowledge on something to their advantage by being curious and asking questions etc.

I don't think she'd very smart or has a high EI when it comes down to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Novel idea: What if she just didn't want her fucking nails painted!?

Of all the things to blast the woman for 😂.

I've never in my life had a manicure or my nails painted and somehow I'm still surviving and not an ogre that lives in a swamp

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SozBbz

VIP Member
Off again without her kids. Honestly don't know how she lives with herself. It's just not right. Creates the illusion of being with them alot by posting on Instagram but in reality she rarely sees them. Money is her God.
OK, Mommy Martyr 🥱🙄

She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Looks like the Spencer and vogue Uk tour has been cancelled - disappeared from ticketmaster - only Irish dates still there! That’s pretty embarrassing for them…
I mean this in the nicest possible way but who and I mean WHO would want to see some talentless posho’s prancing about on stage!? Podcast is one thing but to entertain an actual audience is a very different thing and is no easy feat.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not her biggest fan but she clearly adores those kids and hates being away. I think she’s got a good work/life balance. She said she loves being productive so I don’t think being a stay at home mam is her cup of tea, even if they are loaded. Funny how Spencer can saunter here there and everywhere for weeks at a time doing daft shite and nobody criticises him for not being there for his children 😆

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Lads seriously the mommy shaming is so old. I don’t see the what the issue is with leaving them for work. A father does this and it’s never questioned. How do you think women are ever going to get equality With attitudes like that. It’s always women who who have the issu/ quick to judge. You never hear men complain about it. If I had the opportunity to be away with work for 2 weeks I’d grab it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lurker2k20

Is it just me that thinks Spencer is far better looking than Vogue? Like the way he goes on (and she allows him to) is that she’s way out of his league! I deffo think he’s better looking!

Reactions: 32

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Serious issues going on here. According to Lottie, herself and Spencer “just partied” … excuse my language but what fuc*ing business does Spencer have partying with her when he has a loyal wife and 3 lovely kids at home?! .. I don’t care if it was Jamie’s wedding.. He really needs to grow up! Sober me eye!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Leaving such young kids for 2 weeks 😥 all for an indulgent live podcast that is completely unnecessary. They are still so wee 😞
It's work ??
And yeah I know I know you'll say she doesn't need the money but there's more than Vogue involved in the pod and a lot of people will earn money and benefit from it.
Plus they have a father who is fully capable of caring for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was watching Strictly earlier and Angela Scanlon was saying that she has an 18 month old baby at home.
Strictly is a gruelling training schedule for.... what it must be 3 or 4 months if you stay to the end. Nigel Harman also said his daughter is asleep by the time he gets home.
How is this any different?
Some parents need to work to build a career. Some parents choose to work to build a career. Fair play to them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Vogue sat back and lived off Spencer/ her parents dollar she'd be torn to shreds. She can't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Taylor17

VIP Member
That's Cole sore overdose is the biggest load of bullshit. She expects people to believe he was knocking back something to get rid of a cole sore. It's so blatant that she's turning the other cheek to his antics. That's why he's always gushing about how amazing she is and she puts him down any chance she gets on her public forums. If he wasn't connected she would have dumped him long ago. Maybe she has her eye on a prince. She might be holding out for Harry after himself and Megan split

• Haha
  • Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Her mother is beginning to annoy me.. there’s so much awful stuff going on in the world and there she is trying on her tenth outfit of the day “isn’t that beeeautiful? I look great. Isn’t my hair lovely?” Jesus woman, you are so shallow! Give it a rest! The apple didn’t fall far from the tree
In fairness what do you want her to do? Go and help out in Gaza?
😂

• Haha

Theyeahyeahs

Why does everything on here always come back to how much Vogue is worth ?
She doesn't run Bare singlehandedly. She has a business partner. They have admin staff, packing staff, warehouse staff etc etc. Everyone needs to be paid. I would imagine any business counts black Friday profits towards their yearly projected sales.
Have to agree with you, one annoyance for me on this site is the outcry for influencers to comment on sociopolitical news. Why do you care what they think? ‘They have a platform so they need to raise awareness’ well you’re aware of it so how’s some random stranger weighing in on it helpful? There are millions of issues in the world that I have no awareness of, and someone posting about it rather than flogging fake tan isn’t going to change anything unfortunately. I go to instagram for escapism, not social commentary 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart