Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we still discussing a woman’s appearance in 2023? 🙄 Too skinny, too fat, not attractive bla bla bla.

Reactions: 14
Her face and her attractiveness is her brand. It’s not like her job is something totally unrelated.

Reactions: 1
That’s referring to excessive migrating filler! I wouldn’t comment on someone’s appearance that they can’t control, obvs !
But sure the comments here were discussing the work Vogue has had done too. Haha you were caught rapid 🤣

• Haha
To add fuel to the fire (😜) she looks so bony here 🙈

And these are things she very much controls. She chooses to look this way with lots of exercise (and in the case of her face- Botox, fillers and makeup) and it’s not going to be to everyone’s taste as much as she flaunts it. Protruding chest bones for one give me the heebie jeebies!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
To add fuel to the fire (😜) she looks so bony here 🙈

And these are things she very much controls. She chooses to look this way with lots of exercise (and in the case of her face- Botox, fillers and makeup) and it’s not going to be to everyone’s taste as much as she flaunts it. Protruding chest bones for one give me the heebie jeebies!
She is a textbook example of orthorexia

Reactions: 7
In the episode today they talk a lot about gossip in general and how it is untrue in most cases. I felt she was referring to the voce note…anyone else?

She hates her body because she always talks about how she has big hands big feet and is so tall. She def keeps herself thin because she is trying to shrink herself beside Spencer mainly. It really stuck in my head the time she talked about how she wouldn’t let him hold her hand anymore after him commenting how big her hands were when he held them. She has severe issues about herself and her size / shape

• Sad
Reactions: 15
In the episode today they talk a lot about gossip in general and how it is untrue in most cases. I felt she was referring to the voce note…anyone else?
Absolutely.... its so obvious, and do they think people are thick? The way Vogue went on and on about it... christ, makes me think "the lady doth protest too much".... They are being really hypocryitcal also because they constantly gossip about rumours involving celebrities on their podcast.
They are so annoying and immature :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
They love an old run on the rumour mill themselves and Vogue has her head bet into the daily mail everyday so lol at her being all precious about herself and gossip about her marriage. I’d have respected her more if she just came out and addressed the voice note and made a point of how easy it is to start something out of nothing and have people believe it’s true just because it’s forwarded on WhatsApp. Also I truly believe that Vogue is towing the line with being anorexic. She was always a healthy 10-12 and literally has to work out like a mad man to stay rake thin. I think she would absolutely freak out if she gained weight

Reactions: 21
What's the voicenote thing?

Sorry just looked back a few pages

Last edited:
What's the voicenote thing?

Sorry just looked back a few pages
Some saddo sent a voice note claiming Spencer was with Lottie Moss at the wedding. It got ‘forwarded many times’. Not sure what page it’s on but no more than 4 pages back I wouldn’t think

Spencer is just naturally handsome. Vogue is pretty but my god she has the voice and hands of a man !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm pretty much the same shape and height as Vogue and it can really affect you when people comment on your height. It's been an issue for me all my life and as a result I did develop an eating disorder because I feel if I can't control my height I can control my weight.
On saying that, I think she looks healthy and in great shape

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty much the same shape and height as Vogue and it can really affect you when people comment on your height. It's been an issue for me all my life and as a result I did develop an eating disorder because I feel if I can't control my height I can control my weight.
On saying that, I think she looks healthy and in great shape
I could have written this word for word. It bothers me seeing people comment on her hands here. I was always a “big strong girl”, or a fine heifer of a girl (growing up in a rural community, it’s a compliment?!). I’ve loved my height but, with large hands and feet and broad shoulders and back, still spend my adult life trying to be as skinny as possible to stay feminine. I don’t get boobs, at any weight. Like vogue , I have ribs instead of cleavage. I don’t think she’s unhealthy a weight. But maybe her controlling the shape of her body is deeply rooted in insecurity. Seeing what some write here, it’s hard to blame her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.