Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it was unfair comment at all, she quite clearly never spends a whole day with just her kids working or not?

Reactions: 11
I actually think you see Vogue with the kids quite a lot. They're always out on walks / at the park / on their scooters / in the house together.

I personally couldn't be a stay at home Mum even if I could afford it, I'm a better Mum because I work and in 2023 it's surprising to see women give off about other women doing the same! Where's the comments about Spencer? He's already wealthy so why should he bother starting a company when he could be at home with the kids too?

Yes they're wealthy but they have 3 homes (that we know of!) - one of which was 7 mill in Jersey and it has a 5 mill mortgage on it so I would say they definitely both need to be working pretty hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I gave up work to look after and spend time with
my kids but that life is not for everyone. Why should Vogue stop doing her job and trying to be as successful as she can just because she has children?
Should all wealthy women just stop working because they have children? What about Beyoncé? Reese Witherspoon? Serena Williams?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow - some of these comments.
Didn't realise we were in the 1950's....

As someone above said - if Vogue completely gave up work to be a stay at home mother she would be accused of being lazy/sponging off Spencer.

Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before but I’ll never understand why people are on this thread if they’re so triggered by any criticism of Vogue 🤦‍♀️ we all have different opinions, if something upsets you so much just scroll past? The thread constantly turns into some ridiculous off topic debate

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but I’ll never understand why people are on this thread if they’re so triggered by any criticism of Vogue 🤦‍♀️ we all have different opinions, if something upsets you so much just scroll past? The thread constantly turns into some ridiculous off topic debate
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 I was thinking the very same! This is Tattle Life…!

Reactions: 7
Are we not allowed to disagree ?
It's a discussion forum. For discussions.
No one is triggered.
I disagree with an opinion, i voice my disagreement and then move on with my day.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Is that not the basis of a discussion forum ?!

Reactions: 21
Are we not allowed to disagree ?
It's a discussion forum. For discussions.
No one is triggered.
I disagree with an opinion, i voice my disagreement and then move on with my day.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Is that not the basis of a discussion forum ?!
discussion forum 🤣 it’s a gossip site.

I don’t see people disagreeing and moving on, I see people continuously jumping on one poster and turning any little dig at vogue into some ridiculous political debate. Just don’t understand why you’d be on the tattle thread of someone you’re clearly a massive fan of to constantly defend any criticism of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
discussion forum 🤣 it’s a gossip site.

I don’t see people disagreeing and moving on, I see people continuously jumping on one poster and turning any little dig at vogue into some ridiculous political debate. Just don’t understand why you’d be on the tattle thread of someone you’re clearly a massive fan of to constantly defend any criticism of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'll agree to disagree with you. Not arsed having a back and forth on this.

I've said a few times now I've stopped listening to Spencer and Vogue weeks ago because she's a pain in the hole on it.
So I'm well able to voice my opinion good and bad.

But you do you.

Reactions: 6
I used to always think she spent loads of time with her kids too until I realised she was sharing videos from who ever was minding the kids on her stories and made it look like she was the one taking the video. A few times she's been doing shows with Joanne but posting videos of the kids on their scooters and stuff

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes they're wealthy but they have 3 homes (that we know of!) - one of which was 7 mill in Jersey and it has a 5 mill mortgage on it so I would say they definitely both need to be working pretty hard!
Most celebs have mortgages, even big Hollywood celebs, look at Beyonce worth £1.8billion took out a mortgage of £53m! They can get tax deductions on interest payments, reductions for using home as office & allsorts.. also means they can keep their cash free to invest in other ventures and potentially earn a higher return than the interest rate they are paying on their mortgage.
I imagine Spencer is very savvy with money being an ex trader in the City and his brother is not far off billionaire status with Hedge Funds and Investment Companies.
How the other half live! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Most celebs have mortgages, even big Hollywood celebs, look at Beyonce worth £1.8billion took out a mortgage of £53m! They can get tax deductions on interest payments, reductions for using home as office & allsorts.. also means they can keep their cash free to invest in other ventures and potentially earn a higher return than the interest rate they are paying on their mortgage.
I imagine Spencer is very savvy with money being an ex trader in the City and his brother is not far off billionaire status with Hedge Funds and Investment Companies.
How the other half live! 🙈
The brother has been a billionaire for some time now.

Reactions: 2
Ah, for all the shite we say, it was lovely to see them both getting involved in sports day. Not a lot famous or not would actively get involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not her biggest fan but she clearly adores those kids and hates being away. I think she’s got a good work/life balance. She said she loves being productive so I don’t think being a stay at home mam is her cup of tea, even if they are loaded. Funny how Spencer can saunter here there and everywhere for weeks at a time doing daft shite and nobody criticises him for not being there for his children 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg! That laser thing is 2k!! The way she said “it was sent to me” so casually!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Vogue passed me in the street today and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning in the flesh. Just gorgeous 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Vogue passed me in the street today and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning in the flesh. Just gorgeous 😍
I’ve seem her irl too and she is fab! You can tell she has spent a lot on herself. She had that moneyed look, wealthy glossy look.

Reactions: 2
Spencer outed their body weights on the podcast, felt really triggered post a 10 year obsession with weight watching.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.