Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would feel uncomfortable even taking that photo let alone sharing it with ANYONE. Absolutely bizarre

Reactions: 10
Very bizarre. Especially as he claims to not be a regular social media user and just uses it to promote his business.

Reactions: 3
Was it a grid post or story ??
If story perhaps ( clutching at straws here) it was supposed to be for close friends only ?

They both really show their kids on social media so much, it’s not fair in the kids being shown to millions of strangers and not even having any say

Reactions: 8
Just watching them on Sunday brunch to promote their tour. God they’re so false. Not buying what they’re selling at all.

Reactions: 6
The proposal story: Her, "I wanted it to be where I'm from, the cliffs ". She has to insert Howth into everything.....so boring 😴

Reactions: 7
Should the Marbella holiday post earlier this week have a #gifted #ad on it? Seems suspiciously promotional

Reactions: 6
Should the Dyson robot hoover they were “sent” not be declared as an ad?? Or #gifted???

Reactions: 8
Her mother is beginning to annoy me.. there’s so much awful stuff going on in the world and there she is trying on her tenth outfit of the day “isn’t that beeeautiful? I look great. Isn’t my hair lovely?” Jesus woman, you are so shallow! Give it a rest! The apple didn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 10
Her mother is beginning to annoy me.. there’s so much awful stuff going on in the world and there she is trying on her tenth outfit of the day “isn’t that beeeautiful? I look great. Isn’t my hair lovely?” Jesus woman, you are so shallow! Give it a rest! The apple didn’t fall far from the tree
In fairness what do you want her to do? Go and help out in Gaza?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.