Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll start by saying, I absolutely love Bare by Vogue. Not sure how much input she had it in, bar her name, but I do love it as a tan. Can't fault it. Except perhaps the postage price but I can get it at the shops.

Reactions: 6
I'll start by saying, I absolutely love Bare by Vogue. Not sure how much input she had it in, bar her name, but I do love it as a tan. Can't fault it. Except perhaps the postage price but I can get it at the shops.
Oh really? Which do you use ?
I bought the instant years ago in a light shade but I found it very peachy.... so haven't purchased since.

Kinda gone off tan the past year or so, I tend to just use the dove tinted stuff. Do they do anything like that or just full on tan ?

Reactions: 3
I love the ultra dark mousse. Or the instant tan, which washes of in the shower. I find they wear off really well.

The Dove tinted stuff does the job too tbf.

Reactions: 5
If you build up using the the Dove or Garnier throughout the week and then put on a layer of the Bare lotion (dark) Thursday of Friday...the results are amazing! I swear by it, it looks natural and wears off really well. You can't fault her tan at all

Reactions: 11
He doesn't seem to be. That's a bit tit and she's not going to the wedding. Jamie would be there for any of their special occasions
And she was trying to throw Luisa under the bus about the scheduling. Is she not a big girl that can handle her own plans? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
And she was trying to throw Luisa under the bus about the scheduling. Is she not a big girl that can handle her own plans? Embarrassing.
I def remember a pod where she said she was raging because Luisa had booked a show for the day after the wedding? and she was raging as she was saying she could've had a few days at her Mum's place but would now have to leave the next morning. how has Luisa managed to schedule something else in that now means she can't go at all? def doesn't look good on Vogue

Reactions: 8
I def remember a pod where she said she was raging because Luisa had booked a show for the day after the wedding? and she was raging as she was saying she could've had a few days at her Mum's place but would now have to leave the next morning. how has Luisa managed to schedule something else in that now means she can't go at all? def doesn't look good on Vogue
I thought she said Luisa had schedule Vogue and Joanne’s Newcastle show for the day of Jamie’s wedding.

Reactions: 7
I thought she said Luisa had schedule Vogue and Joanne’s Newcastle show for the day of Jamie’s wedding.
pretty sure it was the day after as I remember her asking Spen if he would travel home with her and he was like errrr I can't really leave the day after etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
pretty sure it was the day after as I remember her asking Spen if he would travel home with her and he was like errrr I can't really leave the day after etc
More recent pod she definitely said the show was the day of the wedding

Reactions: 5
I remember her and spencer saying they had a couple of weddings coming up that they didn't want to attend...that they don't like going to weddings...dry shites

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn’t he!!? That’s outrageous. Best mate my arse. I know he doesn’t drink etc but that shouldn’t stop him being there for his buddy.

He doesn't seem to be. That's a bit tit and she's not going to the wedding. Jamie would be there for any of their special occasions

Reactions: 2
I know temptation maybe is hard for him, but I’m still surprised he not on the stag, even for a day of it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.