Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the sounds of it I think the tour will be a flop. I think they should cut their losses now. I don’t understand their immense craving for fame?! Vogue has said herself they are barely z listers. They could enjoy their wealth with their lovely kids and families out of the public eye, and have a wonderful life without the stress. They are becoming a bit desperate lately…
They cannot maintain their lifestyle without a continuous flow of money coming in. They are not that rich.

Reactions: 4
Lads seriously the mommy shaming is so old. I don’t see the what the issue is with leaving them for work. A father does this and it’s never questioned. How do you think women are ever going to get equality With attitudes like that. It’s always women who who have the issu/ quick to judge. You never hear men complain about it. If I had the opportunity to be away with work for 2 weeks I’d grab it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the tour is just a vanity project and both parents are complete narcissists, neither is particularly interesting or funny. No wonder they can’t sell tickets. I don’t think that can be classified as mommy shaming!

Reactions: 14
I think the tour is just a vanity project and both parents are complete narcissists, neither is particularly interesting or funny. No wonder they can’t sell tickets. I don’t think that can be classified as mommy shaming!
Be that as it may. The Australia tour is her and Joanne not her and Spencer.

I can only imagine the Spencer and Vogue tour was to massage Spenny's ego because of her tour with Joanne

Reactions: 11
Be that as it may. The Australia tour is her and Joanne not her and Spencer.

I can only imagine the Spencer and Vogue tour was to massage Spenny's ego because of her tour with Joanne
I don’t anybody has an issue with the mtgm tour… at least it sells tickets (thanks to Joanne). The one with Spencer doesn’t seem worth it and it’s a bit mortifying that Vogue is using it to do stand up.

Reactions: 8
That photo Spencer just posted of gigi is so inappropriate to be sharing online to thousands of strangers like wtf that will definitely end up on the dark Web, feeding the sickos. Jesus these kids have no privacy at all

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That photo Spencer just posted of gigi is so inappropriate to be sharing online to thousands of strangers like wtf that will definitely end up on the dark Web, feeding the sickos. Jesus these kids have no privacy at all
Just had a look, so so wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What was it? He deleted it

Reactions: 1
Good he deleted it, should never have been posted. It was gigi from behind in nothing but pants and vogues knee high boots looking back over her shoulder but shes in front of a mirror and you could see her front as well

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He’s a bleeping idiot for posting that. I tried to report it but I guess you can only do that if it’s a post rather than a story?

Reactions: 3
He’s a bleeping idiot for posting that. I tried to report it but I guess you can only do that if it’s a post rather than a story?
I reported it. There were 3 dots on the top right of the story and I could do it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually can't believe that was posted and was left up as long as it was. That was probably one of the worst photos by a parent I've seen allowed online...🤯😱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
WTAF is he clinically insane to post that!!????????
When I saw it I was immediately shocked. I thought maybe I was being a bit overly cautious or sensitive but you all agree. Like someone above said, that could end up on the dark web being looked at by some sick sick people.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.