Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing by the way they’re plugging the tour non stop on insta that it’s selling really badly… had a look on ticketmaster and saw Cardiff is already cancelled, they’ve sold barely any tickets for the 2 gaiety shows and the venues hold most of the tickets for the UK shows rather than ticketmaster and can see they’ve sold basically a handful of tickets for most of those UK shows according to the venue websites.. wonder if they’ll end up cancelling the whole thing. They have some cheek trying to charge that much for tickets too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said on a previous pod that she wasn't going to (to Joanne's delight!) - think the tour lasts just over two weeks....
Leaving such young kids for 2 weeks 😥 all for an indulgent live podcast that is completely unnecessary. They are still so wee 😞

Reactions: 6
Leaving such young kids for 2 weeks 😥 all for an indulgent live podcast that is completely unnecessary. They are still so wee 😞
It's work ??
And yeah I know I know you'll say she doesn't need the money but there's more than Vogue involved in the pod and a lot of people will earn money and benefit from it.
Plus they have a father who is fully capable of caring for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's work ??
And yeah I know I know you'll say she doesn't need the money but there's more than Vogue involved in the pod and a lot of people will earn money and benefit from it.
Plus they have a father who is fully capable of caring for them.
Odd to put these other people benefitting from a podcast above her own children. It is just odd priorities.

Reactions: 3
It’s been said her before she’s very thin, she’s thinner now than ever, shoulders are not suppose to look like that. She’s gaunt looking.

Reactions: 8
Are people with kids not supposed to work? 🙄
I don’t know many mothers who would leave 3 young children for that length of time unless completely unavoidable. But she is like so many in that circle, having kids for nannies and others to raise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know many mothers who would leave 3 young children for that length of time unless completely unavoidable. But she is like so many in that circle, having kids for nannies and others to raise them.
So telling that you say mothers rather than parents. Spencer going off for weeks at a time, even when Otto was a newborn must be fine because he’s a man?

Just because it’s unconventional, doesn’t mean it’s not work. She probably gets to spend lots of midweek time with them in comparison to someone with an office job, it’s pretty clear she spends a lot of time with them.

There’s is little more tedious and misogynistic than Mommy Martyrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So telling that you say mothers rather than parents. Spencer going off for weeks at a time, even when Otto was a newborn must be fine because he’s a man?

Just because it’s unconventional, doesn’t mean it’s not work. She probably gets to spend lots of midweek time with them in comparison to someone with an office job, it’s pretty clear she spends a lot of time with them.

There’s is little more tedious and misogynistic than Mommy Martyrs.
I didn’t mention parents or Spencer as the trip in question related solely to Vogue.

Reactions: 2
I've said it before but I live near Vogue and see her quite a bit. I've seen her with the kids more times than I can count on my fingers (sometimes alone, sometimes not). I've seen Spencer with the kids one time in total, and he was with Vogue. I know this isn't a Spencer thread and that my sightings are anecdotal but I think she does her fair share, given they are BOTH parents who work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The mom shaming is annoying.
I think it’s quite healthy to have your own stuff going on and go on the tour for two weeks, or go where ever needs be for a few days here and there

• Heart
Reactions: 28
By the sounds of it I think the tour will be a flop. I think they should cut their losses now. I don’t understand their immense craving for fame?! Vogue has said herself they are barely z listers. They could enjoy their wealth with their lovely kids and families out of the public eye, and have a wonderful life without the stress. They are becoming a bit desperate lately…

Reactions: 14
I've gone away with work + a little side trip for two weeks and left my two at home with their dad, because he's their dad.....and I'm not their sole carer. Felt a bit tearful on day 12 and missed them terribly, got home and 15 mins later they were whinging at me like normal. Did I feel guilty? No. Mine were 4 and 7 at the time so not as young as Vogues but working mums and sahm for that matter bloody deserve a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was watching Strictly earlier and Angela Scanlon was saying that she has an 18 month old baby at home.
Strictly is a gruelling training schedule for.... what it must be 3 or 4 months if you stay to the end. Nigel Harman also said his daughter is asleep by the time he gets home.
How is this any different?
Some parents need to work to build a career. Some parents choose to work to build a career. Fair play to them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Vogue sat back and lived off Spencer/ her parents dollar she'd be torn to shreds. She can't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she’s related to AnnesleyWilliams… money clearly runs in the family. Or is that her Dad’s car company now just run by her uncle?

I was watching Strictly earlier and Angela Scanlon was saying that she has an 18 month old baby at home.
Strictly is a gruelling training schedule for.... what it must be 3 or 4 months if you stay to the end. Nigel Harman also said his daughter is asleep by the time he gets home.
How is this any different?
Some parents need to work to build a career. Some parents choose to work to build a career. Fair play to them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Vogue sat back and lived off Spencer/ her parents dollar she'd be torn to shreds. She can't win.
Nobody said that was any different? Although I suspect Angela sees her child when she wakes and returns to her family home, so it is more like an intense day job, she’s not completely absent for 3 months. It was probably also a job fee and opportunity she’d be foolish to turn down.
---
By the sounds of it I think the tour will be a flop. I think they should cut their losses now. I don’t understand their immense craving for fame?! Vogue has said herself they are barely z listers. They could enjoy their wealth with their lovely kids and families out of the public eye, and have a wonderful life without the stress. They are becoming a bit desperate lately…
Also positioning themselves as stand up comedians when they are far from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nobody said that was any different? Although I suspect Angela sees her child when she wakes and returns to her family home, so it is more like an intense day job, she’s not completely absent for 3 months. It was probably also a job fee and opportunity she’d be foolish to turn down.
---

Also positioning themselves as stand up comedians when they are far from that.
It's 2 weeks. Her kids will be fine, Jesus Christ 😂

Reactions: 20
Are people with kids not supposed to work? 🙄
To be fair, MTGM is very successful
---
I do think they are becoming a bit desperate and I am a fan of the podcast. Podcast live shows are tricky to sell I think. MTGM is different gravy because it also has Joanne mcnally who is insanely funny and she IS a comedian used to doing live shows… I think spen and vogue are trying to have their eggs in too many baskets

Reactions: 14
Appreciate people need and want to work but considering she bangs on about missing the kids when she is in Ireland for a few days I won’t be up for her going on and on when she’s chosen to go to Australia for two weeks. Basically as Joanne was a success out there so they have had an offer. I also dunno how this will go as when her and Joanne went to Ibiza to film last year you could sense the tension when they were staying together as they live very different lives! Vogue likes two drinks and an early night to be up exercising and have everything organised. Joanne likes to get wrecked, go with her own flow and leaves everything until last minute.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.