Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off again without her kids. Honestly don't know how she lives with herself. It's just not right. Creates the illusion of being with them alot by posting on Instagram but in reality she rarely sees them. Money is her God.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off again without her kids. Honestly don't know how she lives with herself. It's just not right. Creates the illusion of being with them alot by posting on Instagram but in reality she rarely sees them. Money is her God.
OK, Mommy Martyr 🥱🙄

She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She was in Dublin last week for work. Millions of fathers travel for work and nobody cares.

Then she'd 2 nights for her birthday with her sister and now a couple nights with her hubby.

I think her kids will get through it without emotional scars 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder what their ultimate goal is? … become billionaires probably. I always think Sandra is a bit of a low-key Kris Jenner.. I know she doesn’t manage her or anything but I reckon behind the scenes she is constantly pushing Vogue to become richer and more famous… or definitely encouraging her at the very least.

Reactions: 6
She is clearly only filming in Portugal to have a holiday that she can write off. She went to lengths to emphasise how much filming she'll be doing for the taxman's benefit. There are plenty of nice settings in London or nearby that she could have used.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what their ultimate goal is? … become billionaires probably. I always think Sandra is a bit of a low-key Kris Jenner.. I know she doesn’t manage her or anything but I reckon behind the scenes she is constantly pushing Vogue to become richer and more famous… or definitely encouraging her at the very least.
At the end of the day, almost 40 years ago Sandra called her tiny newborn baby Vogue. There's definitely a bit of a want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She is clearly only filming in Portugal to have a holiday that she can write off. She went to lengths to emphasise how much filming she'll be doing for the taxman's benefit. There are plenty of nice settings in London or nearby that she could have used.
John Belton lives there so I’d presume that’s the reason for filming over there! It’s certainly a nicer backdrop then London!
I find the house full of her family & friends a bit odd and would personally hate it! But, when they both travel often for work I’m sure it’s great for the kids to have lots of familiar adults around the house, prob not as clingy to them when leaving!

Reactions: 13
John Belton lives there so I’d presume that’s the reason for filming over there! It’s certainly a nicer backdrop then London!
I find the house full of her family & friends a bit odd and would personally hate it! But, when they both travel often for work I’m sure it’s great for the kids to have lots of familiar adults around the house, prob not as clingy to them when leaving!
(y)didn't realise he lives there.

They take the entourage with them because they probably couldn’t cope parenting on their own. They have always had nannies, full-time family help, or packed them off to Purple Dragon childcare. This isn’t a diss, how wonderful if you can have and afford such a support network, just a fact!

Reactions: 4
We go away with family all the time. Gives the kids cousins to play with and we all wont be together forever (thank god my.parents are alive) but who knows what will happen so we enjoy taking hols together. We also have our own with kids and without. Everything in moderation! So Sue always has her family with her on every holiday and she has no kids to need bbsittrs for. Some just like it that way.

Reactions: 1
Just noticed Vogue’s mom has Louisa’s email for enquiries in her insta bio 🙄 who’s contacting Vogue’s mom?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.