Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were obvs in each others company but I believe Una when she said she doesn’t know her well - doesn’t WhatsApp her or call her or anything. I would’ve said nothing if I was Sian

Reactions: 1
They were obvs in each others company but I believe Una when she said she doesn’t know her well - doesn’t WhatsApp her or call her or anything. I would’ve said nothing if I was Sian
Una never said she was NEVER around her. She did say they went on holidays so obviously there's gonna be pictures??
I really like Una.... but the timing of her "tell all" to coincide with the single release... this all screams publicly stunt. And I'll be so disappointed!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Una never said she was NEVER around her. She did say they went on holidays so obviously there's gonna be pictures??
I really like Una.... but the timing of her "tell all" to coincide with the single release... this all screams publicly stunt. And I'll be so disappointed!
I think it's a publicity thing to hype up the single

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone know the name of that song she re posted where she’s raving to it?? She played it at the mtgm and ambers party

Anyone know the name of that song she re posted where she’s raving to it?? She played it at the mtgm and ambers party
It's a song vogue wrote back in the day that she performs for the live shows. I don't think it was ever released. However it might once the shows are finished

Reactions: 2
There is a voice note. Confirms her cheated but not named. That’s why vogue and Joann took a one week hiatus. Not drink but cocaine apparently
---
Let’s not forget his Dad is a convicted p**o. That’s all swept nicely under the carpet
---
Brand is everything and nobody wants money more than vogue. She’s sold her soul i worry. Sure look at jojo excusing filth scofe!

Reactions: 9
There is a voice note. Confirms her cheated but not named. That’s why vogue and Joann took a one week hiatus. Not drink but cocaine apparently
---
Let’s not forget his Dad is a convicted p**o. That’s all swept nicely under the carpet
---
Brand is everything and nobody wants money more than vogue. She’s sold her soul i worry. Sure look at jojo excusing filth scofe!
I don't think Joanne and vogue took a weeks break did they? I also heard a voice note on here but it could be anyone saying that really, I'd be sad for her if it was true!

Reactions: 3
---
---
I heard this voice note a day or two after the wedding and definitely think it’s fake/untrue. Someone making it up for attention would be my guess

Reactions: 6
The main thing that makes me doubt it isn't that I don't think he'd cheat on Vogue (he'd 100% would) but more so that he's out running this ultramarathon in the jungle right now.

And he's so up himself I can just see him prattling on about it to anyone who would listen at the wedding and talking about how he needs to keep fit and strong. Going on a bender the week before you knew you were doing an ultimate fitness test doesn't really track

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a voice note that confirms it 😂😂😂 people would believe anything.
Yeah. I genuinely don’t understand why that voice note between two randoms confirms anything?! It’s no different to someone announcing it here and the rest of the world taking it as gospel. Total heresy. And really already gotten more airtime here than it really deserves tbh.

Reactions: 17
You’d think we’d have learnt from the voicenote during lockdown that the army were going to be patrolling the streets 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me that thinks Spencer is far better looking than Vogue? Like the way he goes on (and she allows him to) is that she’s way out of his league! I deffo think he’s better looking!

Reactions: 32
Is it just me that thinks Spencer is far better looking than Vogue? Like the way he goes on (and she allows him to) is that she’s way out of his league! I deffo think he’s better looking!
THIS 🙌🏻 I don’t get! She’s not that attractive!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.