Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder did they know the story was coming out so vogue mentioned it on the pod as damage control?
I think a different story was going to be released so she gave them that one. I learnt on here that the media, especially DM are always hinting at something

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Vogue has a "tell" when she's saying something rehearsed and scripted. I can't think of another way to describe it, but basically when she's doing the sponsored intros to her pods with Joanne, her voice/intonation changes. There's something a little off when she speaks where it just doesn't flow as naturally, basically you can't tell she's reading a script. When she brought up that coldsore story on her most recent pod, that exact change happened in how she spoke. I haven't been paying much attention to anything in the media lately so didn't know anything of the story, but as soon as she started speaking and that almost imperceptible change in her voice happened, I just went "oh, somethings going on here". It was a dead giveaway that it was a scripted piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That's Cole sore overdose is the biggest load of bullshit. She expects people to believe he was knocking back something to get rid of a cole sore. It's so blatant that she's turning the other cheek to his antics. That's why he's always gushing about how amazing she is and she puts him down any chance she gets on her public forums. If he wasn't connected she would have dumped him long ago. Maybe she has her eye on a prince. She might be holding out for Harry after himself and Megan split

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Vogue has a "tell" when she's saying something rehearsed and scripted. I can't think of another way to describe it, but basically when she's doing the sponsored intros to her pods with Joanne, her voice/intonation changes. There's something a little off when she speaks where it just doesn't flow as naturally, basically you can't tell she's reading a script. When she brought up that coldsore story on her most recent pod, that exact change happened in how she spoke. I haven't been paying much attention to anything in the media lately so didn't know anything of the story, but as soon as she started speaking and that almost imperceptible change in her voice happened, I just went "oh, somethings going on here". It was a dead giveaway that it was a scripted piece.
Quoting myself 🥴 obvs meant you CAN tell she's reading a script

Reactions: 4
Now that I think about it you may be right. It was a bit odd but didn’t think much to it

Reactions: 7
When she was doing the sponsored bits and was talking about the Kardashians for example, it sounded so unnatural compared to when she was just chatting about them in conversation. Whatever it is, that change happened when she was talking about the coldsore meds and I had no pre-conceived ideas before hearing it but straightaway could tell it was a scripted piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They released this story so that the Lottie one would get buried. That's what PR people do. The Kardashian's are notorious for this.

Reactions: 14
They released this story so that the Lottie one would get buried. That's what PR people do. The Kardashian's are notorious for this.
That's what I thought. Also " I overdosed on coldsore meds" is a story so ludicrous sounding you question the truth of it and in turn question the Lottie one.

Reactions: 11
I thought you just put something on the cold sore, didn't know you could take meds for it. Anyway I agree its a load of bull.

Reactions: 8
You’re absolutely right. I’ve not listened to the pod yet but can always tell when the pod turns to an ad which is why I previously mentioned the ads annoy me so much!
Can’t wait to hear the story on my commute 🤥😅

• Heart
Weird thing is they talked about it on the Spencer and vogue pod and Spencer or vogue never mentioned the cold sore thing. Would Spencer openly talk about his liver function if it was really down to something shady? It’s all very strange.

Reactions: 7
Never ill, but run down enough to get that bad a cold sore?!! If it's to take the heat off the Lottie Moss story then it's done the opposite for me. Lottie saying they partied (usually code for drugs when it comes to LM and given Spencer doesn't drink) and then overdosing on "cold sore meds" - the overdosing is what sticks out. They were badly advised by PR if that's the case.

I don't believe Spencer slept with Lottie Moss and I was quite sceptical at the time that he may have done ❄ or whatever else at the wedding, as he was training for that Amazon marathon and didn't think he'd jeapordise all his hard work. But then on their pod a few weeks after his return, he admitted he'd been vaping quite alot over the previous few weeks (months?) and I was quite surprised at the extent he said he was doing it. So if he was happy to do that ahead of an ultra marathon, then yeah I can see him losing the plot when surrounded by temptation and no Vogue to keep him on the straight and narrow.

I like Vogue so I hope she's not being made a fool of and feeling like she has to cover for him. But for the sake of their kids, she definitely would (understandably).

Reactions: 11
Where was it posted a few weeks ago that he jacked off while watching LM and another girl together and technically that wasn't cheating?

It was to that effect. In the Daily Mail today LM deliberately mentioned that a girl she was partying with was accused of being with him too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Whilst I think she might stay with him for the kids, it’s far more likely she would for the brand/the image which, lets face it, Vogue is all about. She’s image and money obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.