Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes! And the way she was like I'm not spending that much on a charger so you have to buy it for me 🙄

She knows he is besotted buy her and give her anything she wants.

I really want to know what happend with Brian because she always talks with such hatred about him
Me too…. Definitely must have been bad

Reactions: 2
Spencer and Vogue’s podcast has been reduced to prank calling the same few family members over and over. So juvenile and stupid

Reactions: 13
Spencer and Vogue’s podcast has been reduced to prank calling the same few family members over and over. So juvenile and stupid
I've stopped listening. And I am a big fan. It's either bickering or prank calls. Neither are entertaining

Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe that’s her thumb?! thought someone else took the photo, sent it to her and she posted it 😂

I need to ask if above posters have any kids because where the duck would be be finding the time to 'throw on polish' with three kids. It's hard to find the time!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes I guess she isn’t doing a long shift every day, her own house cleaning, or hours of commuting.

Reactions: 4
I need to ask if above posters have any kids because where the duck would be be finding the time to 'throw on polish' with three kids. It's hard to find the time!
What haha it takes about one minute to paint your nails 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The amount of time she has for workouts, facials, hair appts etc I’m sure she could fit in a manicure 😂 I can’t believe she gets about with nails like that considering how put together she always is. She has said she doesn’t like gel but surely she could get a decent manicure?!

• Haha
She gets people round to her house to do her hair and make up flat out I’m sure she would arrange a gel polish 🤮

Reactions: 4
Novel idea: What if she just didn't want her bleeping nails painted!?

Of all the things to blast the woman for 😂.

I've never in my life had a manicure or my nails painted and somehow I'm still surviving and not an ogre that lives in a swamp

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We’re just remarking that her nails are a bit grim looking which is true, it’s not that deep people relax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Novel idea: What if she just didn't want her bleeping nails painted!?

Of all the things to blast the woman for 😂.

I've never in my life had a manicure or my nails painted and somehow I'm still surviving and not an ogre that lives in a swamp
Ha same. I hate painted nails. I spend money on clothes, hair, Botox etc but have never ever had my nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.