Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why w

I have retained my Irish accent but I think she hams hers up maybe because she thinks it makes her more appealing?
Hams up her accent? She's hardly talking like Jackie Healy-Rae 😂. You're clutching at straws there!
Anyways, I'm away back to her Rave thread, slán leat ☘

Reactions: 7
Hams up her accent? She's hardly talking like Jackie Healy-Rae 😂. You're clutching at straws there!
Anyways, I'm away back to her Rave thread, slán leat ☘
An example of the Irish ego is expecting everyone to know who Jackie Healy-Rae is :cool:

Reactions: 2
Really?!
This is not how I would describe Spencer at all. He regularly says how much he dislikes the UK & London etc.
His mum is African and he spent most of his childhood in St. Barts.
Oh I meant in the landed gentry, aristocratic, cartoon character cliche toff sense. 🎩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed. Let’s all agree to disagree and move on shall we?

I am rather tempted to try those M&S trousers actually. I love the waist and menswear style pockets, but the cargo element makes me reconsider!

the trousers in vogue’s recent story. I’ve not wandered way off topic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel like all the Irish in the pocket of London I live in are like this, was even worse in australia. 🤣
Then they come back from Australia with an Australian accent and don’t stop shiting on about how things are better in Oz!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you Irish?
Surely every Irish person knows who the Healy-Rae's are?!🙈 😅
---

Fair point! 😊
But I don’t live there and he’s not been on the news here but I have since googled him.
I didn’t realise not knowing who he is makes me less Irish ;)

Reactions: 1
Agreed. Let’s all agree to disagree and move on shall we?

I am rather tempted to try those M&S trousers actually. I love the waist and menswear style pockets, but the cargo element makes me reconsider!

the trousers in vogue’s recent story. I’ve not wandered way off topic 😂
They are nice ! Order them sure ... you can always return

She spends an inordinate amount of time away from her kids. All weekend in Glasto and now in Ireland. They seem to live in Purpledragonplay🤣

Reactions: 6
She spends an inordinate amount of time away from her kids. All weekend in Glasto and now in Ireland. They seem to live in Purpledragonplay🤣
She's working?
I don't know any working parent that bring their children to work 40 hours a week ?

If you want to see a parent who actively avoids their children head over to the faces by Grace thread....

Reactions: 16
She's working?
I don't know any working parent that bring their children to work 40 hours a week ?

If you want to see a parent who actively avoids their children head over to the faces by Grace thread....
But the difference between her and other full time working Mums is that she doesn’t need to work as much as she does, she has married into a very wealthy family so she could choose to do less and spend more time with her children, especially since a lot of what she does are vanity projects. If I don’t work full time the mortgage doesn’t get paid. I can’t see her having that problem!

Reactions: 5
But the difference between her and other full time working Mums is that she doesn’t need to work as much as she does, she has married into a very wealthy family so she could choose to do less and spend more time with her children, especially since a lot of what she does are vanity projects. If I don’t work full time the mortgage doesn’t get paid. I can’t see her having that problem!
Are you living back in the Stone Age where women were expected to stay at home and mind the children? Give over will ya!

Reactions: 28
Maybe she wants to work ??

@Purpilt91 I totally agree !

Edited to add.
If she was at home all day leeching off Spencer people would be up in arms. She can't win.

Reactions: 25
Maybe she wants to work ??

@Purpilt91 I totally agree !

Edited to add.
If she was at home all day leeching off Spencer people would be up in arms. She can't win.
You’ve taken my response to the extreme. I never said she should be at home all day. She is lucky enough to be afforded balance and I think her children would be thankful to spend more time with their Mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.