Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Vogue was with him a good few years and married to him. She knew how he was treating his kids at the time too
As a woman who is living and loving a man for 5 years who has two children both living away from him like Brian and vogue when they were together ( we in Ireland they are in oz) I will say this …. I do not expect his children to love me or even like me and it’s vice Versa. We love one person … him.. we are not obliged to love/like each other just to respect the person we love and their love for each party 🤣 … thank you for coming to my Ted talk supported by my therapist

Reactions: 10
But Vogue was with him a good few years and married to him. She knew how he was treating his kids at the time too
It’s not Vogue’s fault he’s a terrible man and father. He was probably on better behaviour in the beginning of his relationship with her, plus they weren’t married for very long.

Reactions: 3
Lyrics haven’t aged well 🥴

I like you just the way you are
Drunk as tit dancing at the bar.
I like it,
and I can't wait to get you home,
so I can do some damage.
I like you just the way you are.
Jump in the back seat of my car,
cos I like it
and I can't wait to get you home
so i can take advantage

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s not Vogue’s fault he’s a terrible man and father. He was probably on better behaviour in the beginning of his relationship with her, plus they weren’t married for very long.
I agree. His failings as a father have nothing to do with Vogue.

Reactions: 3
No but I’d find it very hard to love a man who walked away from his kids
Vogue was very young when she met Brian and a bit blinded by his celebrity id say - i dont thats indicative of who she is now - more a sign she was a bit of a fool in her twenties - werent we all?

Reactions: 9
She was only 24 or something when they were married , I'd say it suited her not to have the kids around. She didn't have her own kids at the time so she wouldn't of had the same instincts and parental intuition.
Let's be honest She was with him for the money and the fame boost

Reactions: 15
Do you think Vogue and Pippa get on, or spend any time together? Not sure how close the brothers are but they couldn't have chosen 2 different women to marry!

Reactions: 8
And this isn’t a rave thread for Vogue. Allow people to voice their opinions, no offence but you don’t have the right to question them 👍
But - I'm not raving...?

I literally asked why you couldn't believe it.
It was an honest question - why can't you believe it? 😂
It's not that unbelievable surely?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.