Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know this sounds really mean but that is one hell of a lot of make to wear. In real life it must look like even more. I only comment this because there is a generation of women who think this is the only way to leave the house and I think that’s quite sad. There’s a lot more to us than that, but social media seems to be full of really fake looking women now.

Reactions: 19

AC55

VIP Member
Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's like Groundhog day with this cunt.

'LOOK I'M FILTERED TO FUCK'
'LOOK, I HAVE NO MAKE UP ON'.

Fuck off you dweeb. Dull as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really needs to get her story straight - is she body positive, love your fat rolls, or is she boasting about being in a size ten dress and eating crappy diet jelly? She veers between the two depending on who is paying her basically. Utter fake

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
It’s not trolling. It’s a different opinion to hers and she doesn’t like it.

• Heart

Loopylips

she's incapable of letting anyone else have the spotlight - clearly tried to upstage bride. when she did the video of bride coming down the aisle you could see the other guests and no one else was in an overtop outfit like her, id be embarrassed if she was my friend

MrsVonDarkness

Her nails are disgusting. Seriously disgusting. She lives her life through Instagram and filters her face to fuck but shows everyone how dirty she is through her rotten fucking fingernails. Oh yes and the stinking mattress on the kitchen floor.
She is filthy. I bet she smells dirty. Like a mixture of sweat, dirt and false tan.

• Sick
  • Haha

AshW333

A8B2090D-5D30-4201-8F38-2C78DA631CF9.jpeg

what has happened to her chin in this photo? I can smell Facetune.

In the words of Kurtan Mucklowe, there’s not a human on this planet that looks like that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
She is completely erratic. That poor dog should be removed from her and rehomed to someone who will give him the time and care that he needs, not swanning off for more drinks every single night and leaving him with different people day after day! I also get the impression Ercan is losing the will with her too, wouldn’t surprise me if he left soon
Long time lurker but this has made me so mad. I still don't understand how she managed to get a dog. I've applied to the Dog's Trust (amongst many other dog charities) and got nowhere. We have had dog's before so aren't novices, no kid's or pets, a garden and mainly work from home and don't even get a response. They also ask if you have any holidays booked within the next 3 months, so how did she get away with that as she's never home. Dog's need stability, routine and patience to settle in and she hasn't given him any of these things! How can the Dog's Trust give someone like that a dog when she clearly doesn't have the lifestyle that suits his needs, yet genuine people looking to give a dog a home with time and commitment to training get nowhere.:mad::mad:

• Angry

glamapuss

I thought she couldn't sink any lower but that "late night hospital visit" post was the epitome of attention seeking. A pulled muscle? Wasting the precious time of doctors and nurses for a pulled muscle? I really hope they gossiped about her in the staff room after their shift! She's an embarrassment to women everywhere. Out again today all dressed up with Ercan for Ascot so clearly the pulled muscle is better, and her period isn't incapacitating her like it usually does. Must be the free hospitality that's made it better!
urghhhh this!!!! If she was in SOOOOOO much pain, that made her vomit and go to A+E Why is she going to the races!!!!!!??? She has deep rooted issues and needs attention.

Did she really needs to say in her monthly period post that her dress was Victoria Beckam, no she’s boasting. At least we know she deffo paid for that dress as I think hell would freeze over before VB gifted this trampy grotbag anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
"Hi guys, hope yer all okkkkkkaaaay *guern, giggle, sniff*

Ummmmmmm"

Why does Vicky put on her posh voice for her stories. Then her actual, rough, blokey geordie accent on her podcast

And bang on about being real

The weirdo flicks between two completely different personas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Stephie

VIP Member
Love how everybody else at the wedding was dressed in standard (and beautiful) wedding attire. Yet Vicky was in Bollywood themed fancy dress

• Haha

Be kind to yourself guyz.Vicky has run herself ragged attending all of her social engagements and "work" commitments and the poor little pup has made herself ill.Take her advice and "listen to your body and #bekind to yourself".Another inspiring message.🤜
Someone needs to woman up! Try working 40 plus hours a week, manage a home, raise kids, care for a dog…and have the odd social engagement too. It’s not that bloody hard!

Looper1978

Is anyone thinking why on earth did she get a dog? She’s literally invested no time herself and he’s just a baby. Plus she’s bloody away all of the time! Makes my blood boil. And don’t get me started on the periods, white dress, hospital trip one minute ascot the next!

• Sad

Megz0

Imagine spending all that money on a wedding, all the planning the inevitability that it would have been postponed due to covid. All of that only for some daft bint from a trash tv show to broadcast your wedding to strangers before you even get the chance to share it yourself to family or friends who couldn’t make it.

It astounds me.

Cosmicpixiesb

Thread suggestion: Vicky Pattison: gurning jaw, sleeping on the floor, look at that claw, Ercan is bored, periods galore, Photoshop realness bore, always on the beg for more!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?
That’s what’s wrong with the world now. People like her from a crappy reality show who have made a fortune over the years. Who are so full of self entitlement & think everyone owes them something. Someone who is a bully & shagged someone on TV. Doesn’t matter how hard she tries to delete her past people will still know her as Vicky VIP from Geordie Shore.Vicky wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face!
I’ve worked for the NHS for 30 years too & I would love some freebies🥴

• Heart