Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone behaved like her at my wedding they'd be out I'd be furious what a selfish cow she is

Reactions: 13
she's incapable of letting anyone else have the spotlight - clearly tried to upstage bride. when she did the video of bride coming down the aisle you could see the other guests and no one else was in an overtop outfit like her, id be embarrassed if she was my friend

Reactions: 18
You can see the brides eyes flicking to her and thinking why tf is she dressed over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Because every princess deserves a prince".:sick:I'd be so pissed if someone filmed my wedding and put it on Insta before I'd even got to the end of the aisle.As usual,making everything about her.

Reactions: 15
Imagine actually going to your friends wedding dressed like that.. obviously trying to upstage… she just wanted everyone to look at her and think ‘wow’ .. it’s NOT YOUR DAY VICKY. She’s so self obsessed. Anyway the bride looked phenomenal… Vicky looked embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
I missed the mattress discussion on Instagram can someone elaborate
well there are some previous posts with pics of the pillow and duvet with never any bedding or covers on which are all a suspicious shade of brown.

the mattress on the kitchen floor is where her and air can have been sleeping and she allows Milo to piss on it and photographs it to upload to her Instagram like it’s something to be proud of.

The dad’s stare of “be gone witch
bride looks stunning 😍

Lol maybe they were both shocked at her without the filter 😂😂😂😂😂

she’s the plus one, it’s air cans mate so she really needs to put her phone away tbh it’s not her day.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, she's turned up dressed like that and taking photos as a plus one? I thought she was a Bridesmaid!

• Haha
I'm sorry, she's turned up dressed like that and taking photos as a plus one? I thought she was a Bridesmaid!
She's ridiculous if I was air can I'd be fuming with her so embarrassing at my wedding phones are being held in a box ain't having no one post pictures of my wedding before I do it's so rude

Reactions: 5
I feel it’s so disrespectful to post pics of the bride before she’s even said her vows. Especially as a plus one. What a cow. Only one on the dance floor with her phone out getting content for the gram! The jaw is definitely swinging tonight. Arggghhh vile woman just when you think she can’t stoop any lower.

Very badly and highly Facetuned 😂 in fact Ercan looks like Duane Dibley!
Is she trying to the Elsa? Oh look the dreamy look into his eyes. Urgh 🤮🤢 if he liked you as much as you like yourself pet, you'd have loving boyfriend. Bet he cannot wait to get away from her.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
she's incapable of letting anyone else have the spotlight - clearly tried to upstage bride. when she did the video of bride coming down the aisle you could see the other guests and no one else was in an overtop outfit like her, id be embarrassed if she was my friend
Add her woohooing as the bride walks back up the aisle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ at the actual ceremony! someone else said about second hand embarassment in another post here and I so felt it too. She’s just a cringefest!

Reactions: 8
The dad’s stare of “be gone witch
You just know they’re both thinking fucks sake that’ll be all over insta before we even get to the altar. She probably sat through the service fannying about with the editing. Although if you were forced to invite someone like her to your wedding I think I’d be having no phones/no social media until after the day had passed at least.

Reactions: 8
I was so lucky when I got married that none present at the ceremony was an hole and live-streamed or posted before we did.
That is just the height of bad manners and rude to make someone else’s day public.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.