Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why it's taking her all this time to just get some furniture? I'm no fan of Chloe Ferry but she moved into her new house later than Vicky and she's been showing the bedroom furniture, cinema room, decorating etc. She's just getting on with sorting out her new house, while Vicky seems to still be sleeping in the dogs bed in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I had a bed when I was a student. My room was immaculate. Even some of the trampier students had beds or at least duvet covers on. She’s just vile. She’ll probably put that mattress on a guest bed when she’s gifted one of them. Ooooo lovely dog/crack/ass crack/fake tan/air can/flailing jaw smell for guests to inhale!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They look like waterproof / bodily fluid proof pillows. Hospitals use them. Vicky probably using them as cheaper then forking our for new pillows everytime she pisses herself in bed.
I am sure that the colour is from all the stains that have now covered the whole pillow.

Maybe 4-6 weeks ago those tit/piss marks were only blotches on a white pillow and now the whole pillow is that colour.

I’ve seen more appealing bedding on those homeless bag lady’s that push their worldly good around in a supermarket trolley and 68 bags for life’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?
I get strong Narcissistic Personality Disorder vibes from her.She fits the profile.

Inflated sense of their own importance.
Deep need for excessive attention and admiration
Lack of empathy.
Superficial and exploitative relationships.

Reactions: 14
That white dress is a rental..... Harping on about her period and then wearing a rented white dress...... Literally no shame 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Are they actually for real!! What kind off ass licking revolting post is this! Her ego must grown the size off the moon when she saw this. Why are people kissing her narcissistic ass, its actually revolting 🤢
I read the first line then carried on scrolling.

Can’t believe she reposted it as wel 😂😂😂😂

Omfg out again?? Who looks after poor Milo every night?? We got a puppy in January We went out last Saturday night for the first time and left the dog for 2 hours I felt so guilty

I really just don’t understand her pointless lies. In her post she says treating aircan to a fashion show, with pictures of her fully made up etc in a dress that was clearly just an ad she shot one of her many days getting dressed up, as just before she put a story of her with no hair/make up done.

What’s the point in the lies?! She did the same thing the other day when she put up pictures of her and Milo.

Also, side note - has she only just learnt how to use boomerang? Every bleeping story makes me dizzy.

Reactions: 3
I really just don’t understand her pointless lies. In her post she says treating aircan to a fashion show, with pictures of her fully made up etc in a dress that was clearly just an ad she shot one of her many days getting dressed up, as just before she put a story of her with no hair/make up done.

What’s the point in the lies?! She did the same thing the other day when she put up pictures of her and Milo.

Also, side note - has she only just learnt how to use boomerang? Every bleeping story makes me dizzy.
She has learnt how to use boomerang? Best send her more instructions!

• Haha
Omfg out again?? Who looks after poor Milo every night?? We got a puppy in January We went out last Saturday night for the first time and left the dog for 2 hours I felt so guilty
More to the point (and back to the old thread) but how the hell did she pass the Dogs trust homing assessment? Taking the piss leaving him with the decorators today after leaving him every day and night last week.

Dogs do need to be able to be left on their own and mine regularly are, but I don't ask the woman at Tesco to pop in on them on her way home.

Reactions: 11
Watching her stories this miserable Monday was not what I should have done. The way her voice changes when she wants something from you! Can’t believe she left the people panelling her wall to watch the dog while she goes for a bleeping facial. The holiday prep has begun has it? Wonder where Milo is going while she’s away? You know the dog with separation issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she’s paid the £550 for the profhilo session she’s just been twittering on about? Apparently you need 2 or 3 sessions. So for someone sleeping on the floor like an old hooker, how does she afford this?!

• Haha
Do you reckon she’s paid the £550 for the profhilo session she’s just been twittering on about? Apparently you need 2 or 3 sessions. So for someone sleeping on the floor like an old hooker, how does she afford this?!
Lol.Absolutely not.She never pays for anything.

Reactions: 6
Watching her stories this miserable Monday was not what I should have done. The way her voice changes when she wants something from you! Can’t believe she left the people panelling her wall to watch the dog while she goes for a bleeping facial. The holiday prep has begun has it? Wonder where Milo is going while she’s away? You know the dog with separation issues.
Probably the neighbours who seem to get him dumped on them regularly!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.