Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
A fucking pulled muscle?! Like what is wrong with this woman. She must have the lowest pain threshold going. God forbid she has a baby, we’d never hear the bloody end of it.
And for someone who constantly chimes love the skin you’re in and all sizes are good. Why brag about being in a size 10? Surely she should be happy at being able to go out as much as she does and get something for nothing.
Don’t understand modern age celebrities. Seems people used to have to have talent to become famous, now you just need to be a bitch and shag on tv to get free stuff.
lastly, why is she on the beg for free shit. Surely these companies could take their time and help the less fortunate who can’t afford new beds or furnishings; instead of helping twats like them!
Annnnnnnnnd breathe lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15

xxheidiandparisxx

OH MY GOD!!! That bed!!!!! Jesssuussss Christ!!!!!!! I knew it was bad but!!!!!!!! I don’t think mine would look that bad if I didn’t change it for 6 months!!!! Honestly I’m in shock. How can she post pics of that?! There’s no excuse I don’t care if I was getting 50k for a sponsored post you could not pay me all the money in the world to sleep on that!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Urgh she must stink! You can’t sleep in that and be a clean person!!!!

• Sick

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Yes yes yes to all your comments peeps! She tries so bloody hard to be seen as PC and relevant, but abuses all who ask a simple question or don’t agree with her. Maybe we should all email the daily mirror and ask why they had a troll writing about trolling?

LaraQ

VIP Member
"Because every princess deserves a prince".:sick:I'd be so pissed if someone filmed my wedding and put it on Insta before I'd even got to the end of the aisle.As usual,making everything about her.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Fine one to tell someone else to grow up?!
Honestly the dramatics around a fucking period Jesus.
I have endometriosis and suffer badly but I don’t make half the fuss she does.
Everyone gets bloated on their period it’s not a big deal. Is she just gunna go on about it every month for the rest of her life?
We’d all love to sit around all day on our periods eating everything in sight but some of us have jobs 🙄

ETA can she please STOP filming the dog chewing plastic - she’s so irresponsible it’s insane.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Yeah that was deliberate.A petty little jab at Air Can,I missed Milo but not you.:rolleyes:I used to think Air Can would stick around because of the lifestyle she provides, but these two are going to split sooner or later.She 's such a bitch to him.

whisperchat

VIP Member
Imagine actually going to your friends wedding dressed like that.. obviously trying to upstage… she just wanted everyone to look at her and think ‘wow’ .. it’s NOT YOUR DAY VICKY. She’s so self obsessed. Anyway the bride looked phenomenal… Vicky looked embarrassing.

So she put up a post about late night hospital visit, then acted surprised when people messaged her asking about it. Bitch please. She knew exactly what she was doing. And who tf goes to hospital for a pulled muscle. I’m so done with her 😩😩😩

I am starting to think she has some real deep issues in her own life to behave like this as an adult - I’ve never seen anything like it!

lollykins11

Why does she call blokes ‘son’ she is SUCH a fucking embarrassment I can’t 🙈🙈🙈 she tries to create this sweeter than sweet persona but the real her slips out constantly- a loud mouth, scruffy, narcissistic self obsessed chav!

The way she tells the follower to read her article and ‘do better’ filled me with an unspeakable rage. The patronising bitch

What a holiday….spend hours doing hair and make up, breathe in so much you almost pass out, contort yourself into some weird position, take multiple photographs, spend next hour filtering and photoshopping, post to Instagram with some ‘hilarious’/‘inspirational’ words and repeat

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
"There are literally thousands of Women who love my posts".Lol.The arrogance.

• Haha
  • Sick

AbsoluteNorth

Long time lurker…..

I met her a couple years ago at a baby shower. Wow she was rude. Literally stood in the corner with a face like thunder looking all the girls up and down. She also looks nothing like her Instagram posts, even the ones where she’s not trying. A lot of people there were shocked by her rudeness.

I’m very surprised she’s got on with Chris & Rosie Ramsay- but then I think that says more about them and what they try to put out there