Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.
Oh do fuck off. What a joke. Many people men and women work daily some everyday and have to say bye to family or pets (some hate leaving their plants but each to their own) we all.work.have have to some in jobs they hate. But needs must. She is making out what she does is such hardship try working a 12 hour shift and then moan ya daft bint.
Just fuck off ya silly cow boring each of us. 🤬😡

Reactions: 17

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I feel like every week she tries to learn a new big word of the week. This week is “contrived”. In an effort to look intelligent and be a real presenter. Vicky, it’s hard to look anything but a grifting prat when you’re sleeping on a dirty mattress on your living room floor - waiting for freebies and let your dog eat plastic on the daily.

• Haha

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.
Youve got to be kidding me! She has a dog who she can leave so she can shower FFS! He’s not a child. I’m not denying dogs are hard work or that people love them but come on. Heaven help us all if she does have a baby

Why does she keep doing these ‘shoots’ where she wears loads of awful wigs and pouts and eye fucks her phone for hours? What are these pictures actually FOR?

Reactions: 16

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She’s gonna get rid of that dog and claim it was the dog’s fault when really she’s just an immature, spoilt, lazy, vain and selfish bitch. I pray to God she never has a child. Her ‘parenting’ skills are non-existent.

Traveler001

VIP Member
If she's pregnant I want to see how she's going to cope without her period for 9 months, she will have to create all new content 😂

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
What's weirding me out about it is that the bride and groom both have private instagram accounts that she's splashed all over her social media. Maybe they didn't want their day broadcast to a million people?

• Wow

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Why is she still laid on a mattress on the kitchen floor when they now have a bespoke bed in their bedroom? Why does she think yawning and gurning on camera is attractive? Why isn't anyone from The Dog's Trust saying anything about Milo being allowed to chew anything and everything he gets his teeth on? Hair and make-up team scheduled for today's photo shoot? I just cannot understand what the attraction and fascination with her is for any company!
sorry but the teeth she has a invisalign on what exactly is that going to accomplish she has straight teeth there just as long as the great wall of china she needs them bad boys filed down or something

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I've just read the article she wrote in The Daily Mirror about online trolling. She says she thinks people don't realise the power of their comments and the effect they might have. Obviously, publicly calling Ercan a tiny hairy Turkish twat is a term of endearment then? What planet is she actually on?

£750 for that hat….I hope it blows into the sea or the baggage handlers ‘lose’ her case 😂

I should say £750 for a hat and nothing to sit on….priorities

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Couldn’t cope with Air Can straying
Must remind him that it’s Vicky who’s paying

Milo’s fattened up while you’ve been away. Probably because he’s been cared for correctly and not been allowed to chew every fucking thing in sight. And she’s undone everything within 5 minutes of being home letting him chew on the nail tech. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Really cannot imagine getting back from a week’s supposedly relaxing holiday and my first thought being to book a nail tech to come to my house 🥺

• Haha

Proof8

Chatty Member
The lehenga has ended looking like fancy dress. Instead of embracing and celebrating the culture of the day, she has tried to make it about her.
Whooping as they walk down the Isle! Have some class women.
At this point I think she's really trying to be relevant and get into the papers. Especially with the toilet photo.

Loopylips

They’ll either be over or engaged by Christmas - she’ll be expecting an engagement soon and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a nightmare stomping her feet over it

glamapuss

Ok, if I really hadn’t slept and was in pain to the point of throwing up, plus being in period pain hell, the absolute last thing I’d feel like doing is getting trussed up in a body con dress and hat and getting back on the booze - she is absolute jokes
Exactly!!! So desperate to be relatable but she’s a joke.

Post tomorrow deffo is going to be is a side by side comparison, her filtered to fuck in her period stained white dress next to her in a some Harry Potter PJ’s with a donut in her mouth surrounded by hobnob packets on the sofa…

• Haha

glamapuss

What kind of trash human videos a wedding you’re a plus one to and then uploads it to socials before the bride and groom have chance to make announcements/ post themselves. Then has the audacity to refer to herself as a princess- then it’s like she gives them permission to celebrate their own wedding. Absolute raging narcissist.
very true, and with the large online following that she has on her Instagram she should have some respect about the intimacy of people’s special day rather than shoving her orange stained trotters in the brides face.

She even made their first dance about her, there is no need for the caption, a simple congratulations would of sufficed.

Instead VP is all Me me me me me me me

my day

my first dance

I want this

I don’t want that

petal… you are not even engaged 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Why is she still laid on a mattress on the kitchen floor when they now have a bespoke bed in their bedroom? Why does she think yawning and gurning on camera is attractive? Why isn't anyone from The Dog's Trust saying anything about Milo being allowed to chew anything and everything he gets his teeth on? Hair and make-up team scheduled for today's photo shoot? I just cannot understand what the attraction and fascination with her is for any company!

• Heart