Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is completely erratic. That poor dog should be removed from her and rehomed to someone who will give him the time and care that he needs, not swanning off for more drinks every single night and leaving him with different people day after day! I also get the impression Ercan is losing the will with her too, wouldn’t surprise me if he left soon

Reactions: 12
She is completely erratic. That poor dog should be removed from her and rehomed to someone who will give him the time and care that he needs, not swanning off for more drinks every single night and leaving him with different people day after day! I also get the impression Ercan is losing the will with her too, wouldn’t surprise me if he left soon
I would take him in a heartbeat. She literally has NO idea at all.

Reactions: 5
I would take him in a heartbeat. She literally has NO idea at all.
My elderly parents have rehomed 3 rescue labs over the years and put her to shame when it comes to how diligent they were with training and twice daily long walks etc. What an absolute tit show

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker but this has made me so mad. I still don't understand how she managed to get a dog. I've applied to the Dog's Trust (amongst many other dog charities) and got nowhere. We have had dog's before so aren't novices, no kid's or pets, a garden and mainly work from home and don't even get a response. They also ask if you have any holidays booked within the next 3 months, so how did she get away with that as she's never home. Dog's need stability, routine and patience to settle in and she hasn't given him any of these things! How can the Dog's Trust give someone like that a dog when she clearly doesn't have the lifestyle that suits his needs, yet genuine people looking to give a dog a home with time and commitment to training get nowhere.:mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Having a period is normal, bloating is normal, craving allllll the carbs is normal, feeling a bit more sensitive/irritable/weepy etc is normal. Most adult women have come to realise this a long time ago and don’t need it patronisingly confirmed by a “celebrity”! But I wish she wouldn’t try to make out like it’s normal to have your poor partner or anyone else you live with spend a quarter (or half in her case 🥴) of their life walking on egg shells for fear of having her fly off the handle or burst into tears. As others have said above, most women, after the hormonal teenage years are over, just get on with it all without emotionally harassing others! Even on my worst months, no one (other than possibly my partner, or colleagues if it’s a particularly bleak shift) would know because I don’t make a song and dance of it.
She should try having pmdd! Severe mood swings that im surprised my husband hasn't divorced me, heavy painful periods, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts every single month! Im waiting to see gynaecology to beg them for a hysterectomy and to have both ovaries removed. It means at 33 years old I will go through the menopause if I get the go ahead. I unfollowed her because of her monthly cycle rants were just so triggering!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She should try having pmdd! Severe mood swings that im surprised my husband hasn't divorced me, heavy painful periods, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts every single month! Im waiting to see gynaecology to beg them for a hysterectomy and to have both ovaries removed. It means at 33 years old I will go through the menopause if I get the go ahead. I unfollowed her because of her monthly cycle rants were just so triggering!!
So awful for you. I’m lucky enough to have never had any real issues with mine but have seen through friends how tough it can be having horrendous periods/hormonal problems and other symptoms alongside. You have my sympathy ❤
I’m sure you don’t carry on like that fool!
On second thoughts- have you considered sleeping in your kitchen, wearing a tight white dress as soon as you come on your period, going on endless nights out, listing reasons you’ve cried and generally misusing Instagram as therapy by moaning to millions of people? If it works for the “real” VIP…. 😏

Reactions: 11
So awful for you. I’m lucky enough to have never had any real issues with mine but have seen through friends how tough it can be having horrendous periods/hormonal problems and other symptoms alongside. You have my sympathy ❤
I’m sure you don’t carry on like that fool!
On second thoughts- have you considered sleeping in your kitchen, wearing a tight white dress as soon as you come on your period, going on endless nights out, listing reasons you’ve cried and generally misusing Instagram as therapy by moaning to millions of people? If it works for the “real” VIP…. 😏
No but ill give it go, and put gynaecology on hold! Thanks for your helpful advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker but this has made me so mad. I still don't understand how she managed to get a dog. I've applied to the Dog's Trust (amongst many other dog charities) and got nowhere. We have had dog's before so aren't novices, no kid's or pets, a garden and mainly work from home and don't even get a response. They also ask if you have any holidays booked within the next 3 months, so how did she get away with that as she's never home. Dog's need stability, routine and patience to settle in and she hasn't given him any of these things! How can the Dog's Trust give someone like that a dog when she clearly doesn't have the lifestyle that suits his needs, yet genuine people looking to give a dog a home with time and commitment to training get nowhere.:mad::mad:
I've never said anything on here like you but the poor dog is bored out of is mind he goes the same walk everyday she hasn't got a clue dog like milo needs proper stimulation it takes a dog months and months to settle into your routine ..she as no routine she always out swanning off..feel so sorry for the dog ..she mustbhave thought it would be a breeze she lives in a fantasy world.. I lost my sweet pug who was rescued 8 years ago I adopted her sadly lived till she was 14 plus and my other pug last years old age again..I've tried lots of places to adopted I have all the time in the world for a dog..and like you I can't get one and this idiot as been given a beautiful lab..makes me so mad she off out again again so were is poor milo. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She infuriates me more and more by the day. That poor sweet dog, it’s not his fault Vicky it’s yours. I don’t know if I can actually bear to watch anymore. The plastic just sent me over the edge.
You can see he was shredding it and spitting it out - my dog does the same with stuff (loo roll in particular if we leave the bathroom door open) - but as soon as I catch him I take it off him and tell him no, even tho loo roll won’t kill him he needs to learn it’s not ok. He gives me the filthiest look every time but at least he understands. But plastic is another thing all together, he can easily swallow bits by mistake - it’s like she’s doing it on purpose to get a reaction?!

100% she’s regretting it, she didn’t realise how much work they are. Shame on the dogs trust for not making sure she could handle it.

ETA - I’ve screen recorded the video of Milo eating plastic and her not stopping him - does anyone know who’d be best to report this to? Dogs trust/rspca/animal welfare etc?

Reactions: 19
She infuriates me more and more by the day. That poor sweet dog, it’s not his fault Vicky it’s yours. I don’t know if I can actually bear to watch anymore. The plastic just sent me over the edge.
You can see he was shredding it and spitting it out - my dog does the same with stuff (loo roll in particular if we leave the bathroom door open) - but as soon as I catch him I take it off him and tell him no, even tho loo roll won’t kill him he needs to learn it’s not ok. He gives me the filthiest look every time but at least he understands. But plastic is another thing all together, he can easily swallow bits by mistake - it’s like she’s doing it on purpose to get a reaction?!

100% she’s regretting it, she didn’t realise how much work they are. Shame on the dogs trust for not making sure she could handle it.

ETA - I’ve screen recorded the video of Milo eating plastic and her not stopping him - does anyone know who’d be best to report this to? Dogs trust/rspca/animal welfare etc?
I've just watched it and I'm horrified. I can't believe how long she leaves that poor dog chewing the plastic all for the sake of the Gram!! Can you report the video to the Dog's Trust since that's where she got him?

Reactions: 9
I've just watched it and I'm horrified. I can't believe how long she leaves that poor dog chewing the plastic all for the sake of the Gram!! Can you report the video to the Dog's Trust since that's where she got him?
yeah I’m going to send it to them cause surely they can’t make excuses for that??
I know they’ve not taken any notice of complaints made about how she’s looking after the dog but surely they can’t deny how bad it is if I send an actual video??

Reactions: 7
She is literally insufferable 🤦 taking herself for sushi as a reward for having her ears pierced 🙄

Bellend

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.