Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of trash human videos a wedding you’re a plus one to and then uploads it to socials before the bride and groom have chance to make announcements/ post themselves. Then has the audacity to refer to herself as a princess- then it’s like she gives them permission to celebrate their own wedding. Absolute raging narcissist.

Reactions: 29
What kind of trash human videos a wedding you’re a plus one to and then uploads it to socials before the bride and groom have chance to make announcements/ post themselves. Then has the audacity to refer to herself as a princess- then it’s like she gives them permission to celebrate their own wedding. Absolute raging narcissist.
hit the nail on the head x

Reactions: 8
Im still raging this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Even by her standards,this is completely classless.(second photo).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
she's probably the most annoying person on social media, not even exaggerating... No one needs to see a picture of her sitting on the loo and how absolutely classless...

Reactions: 12
It's really come down to it when she's so low on content that upstaging a bride is all she has left and sitting on the toilet.

Reactions: 7
Love how everybody else at the wedding was dressed in standard (and beautiful) wedding attire. Yet Vicky was in Bollywood themed fancy dress

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how everybody else at the wedding was dressed in standard (and beautiful) wedding attire. Yet Vicky was in Bollywood themed fancy dress
I was just about to say it was like fancy dress to her, so so embarrassing!!

Reactions: 10
very true, and with the large online following that she has on her Instagram she should have some respect about the intimacy of people’s special day rather than shoving her orange stained trotters in the brides face.

She even made their first dance about her, there is no need for the caption, a simple congratulations would of sufficed.

Instead VP is all Me me me me me me me

my day

my first dance

I want this

I don’t want that

petal… you are not even engaged 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What's weirding me out about it is that the bride and groom both have private instagram accounts that she's splashed all over her social media. Maybe they didn't want their day broadcast to a million people?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What's weirding me out about it is that the bride and groom both have private instagram accounts that she's splashed all over her social media. Maybe they didn't want their day broadcast to a million people?
yep both private and with a normal amount of followers.

what she did would literally be my worst nightmare, would give me anxiety given that VP chooses to allow strangers into her life on the gram.

I do not think it’s fair that poor bride be subject to that exposure without her approval and consent that a pic or video is OK to post.

I wonder what VP got them for a wedding gift as there was no show of that now was there? Given shes a full on brag and blag artists I am very curious.

I can imagine her greedy guts who loves a freebie at the free bar guzzling all the booze.

Reactions: 10
Imagine spending all that money on a wedding, all the planning the inevitability that it would have been postponed due to covid. All of that only for some daft bint from a trash tv show to broadcast your wedding to strangers before you even get the chance to share it yourself to family or friends who couldn’t make it.

It astounds me.

Reactions: 17

Even by her standards,this is completely classless.(second photo).
That is absolutely and utterly pathetic. Who the hell took the picture of her on the bog?!
The other day she posted stories.of herself.in the shower at her Mum's. Why? She is so an attention seeking bleep. Who the hell takes their phone on the shower? Only 1 dumabss.

Is it just me or is that last bit about ‘people who wear them regularly’ just really off??
Yep and "absolute weapons" ??? Erm what?!

Reactions: 13
That is absolutely and utterly pathetic. Who the hell took the picture of her on the bog?!
The other day she posted stories.of herself.in the shower at her Mum's. Why? She is so an attention seeking bleep. Who the hell takes their phone on the shower? Only 1 dumabss.

Yep and "absolute weapons" ??? Erm what?!
She has no social etiquette what so ever.

Normal people with manners wait their turn and get a photo together with the bride and groom once they have finished with their family pics and the professional photos are out the way.

VP made their day all about her, her outfit, her makeup and how she is a princess on someone else’s wedding way!! What the actual duck.

then to finish the day off she has a photo sat on the toilet…. Wtf is actually rude as duck to think it’s an appropriate wedding pic.

I do Hope the bride or her bridesmaids come on here, if you are reading, please feel free to comment 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is that last bit about ‘people who wear them regularly’ just really off??
I agree with you entirely here. Absolutely no need whatsoever to mention the weight of the dresses or the "weapons" who wear them. I thought it was a racist comment which she tried to disguise as a compliment. It failed!

She overstepped the mark big time by posting photos stories of the bride and groom on her Instagram. Even if she had their permission, which I wholly doubt, she should have exercised some decorum and sense of occasion. Instead she chose to make their very special day all about her! and that photo of her sat on the toilet? I really have no words!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.