Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so fake. They all do it but it looks bleeping ridiculous and embarrassing 😡
to be honest I have pure second hand embarrassment for that video.

the song choice… I’m coming in hot ….

No, you are not hot, get over yourself VP. You slept in that fresh dog piss mattress last night you absolute scum bag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to a wedding today and she's currently stuck in traffic. I am certain I'm not the only one who hopes she misses the wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could she love herself anymore so narcissistic 😳 her teeth annoy me 😬 too old to be pouting like that and how is everyone on the comments thinks the sun shines out her ass 🥱

Ugh 😫 duck off
100% absolutely she would duck herself in those filtered pics.

then the reality is she hates herself again when she wakes up after sniffing and boozing all and realises what she actually looks like.

I found her old post with reference to filters.

So, VP says they are great when you have not had chance to fake tan or look rough from the night before.

Yet now she has a SWAT team of wigs, makeup artists and stylist with expensive out fits and won’t take a photo without heavily editing her images.

She is the one bombarding viewers with filtered images constantly, honestly what a hypocrite.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this sounds really mean but that is one hell of a lot of make to wear. In real life it must look like even more. I only comment this because there is a generation of women who think this is the only way to leave the house and I think that’s quite sad. There’s a lot more to us than that, but social media seems to be full of really fake looking women now.

Reactions: 19
Emailed showbiz at the daily mirror saying about her publishing an anti bullying article with them but has been screenshotting user names on Insta calling her minions to give them abuse. I told them to read here if needed. Enough of her.

Reactions: 20
Could she love herself anymore so narcissistic 😳 her teeth annoy me 😬 too old to be pouting like that and how is everyone on the comments thinks the sun shines out her ass 🥱

Ugh 😫 duck off
Look at her sucking her stomach.🙄

So tomorrow it will real and fake shite again

Ugh 😫 duck off
She's so deluded she doesn't have that figure she's too lazy to put that work in she definitely misses six 6 Vicki

Reactions: 7
Why are her and ercan never together?! Her sisters 30th and now a wedding and he’s not joined her for either? They have the strangest relationship

That pout she pulls is so annoying. She looks ridiculous. And agree with everyone here. She would eat herself if she could. She absolutely rates herself

Reactions: 6
Why are her and ercan never together?! Her sisters 30th and now a wedding and he’s not joined her for either? They have the strangest relationship
Bit isn't it his friends wedding the one he went on the stag do with and the idiotic bint got him and the stag those cringe shirts with their women's faces on that Air Can "forgot" to take (at least he does have a brain)?
So is he with the groom?

Reactions: 4
The bride looks stunning but I can't help thinking Very Inconsequential Pattison tried to upstage her in that outfit. Where was Aircan? Was he not invited?

Reactions: 13
Very weird.I mean,even if he didn't go to her Sister's 30th,you would think he would be her plus one for the wedding.Maybe her family and friends don't like him much,or vice versa?.

Reactions: 2
The bride looks stunning but I can't help thinking Very Inconsequential Pattison tried to upstage her in that outfit. Where was Aircan? Was he not invited?
And no doubt wishing it was her wedding (maybe to Air Can or not)
Bet she is planning it already!

Reactions: 3
Very weird.I mean,even if he didn't go to her Sister's 30th,you would think he would be her plus one for the wedding.Maybe her family and friends don't like him much,or vice versa?.
I'm sure He's there!
I'd hate for someone to put my wedding videos up before me. I hope she had permission first!

I'm sure He's there!
I'd hate for someone to put my wedding videos up before me. I hope she had permission first!
Yes I see he’s made his appearance in the sickly sweet post she’s put on! He looks thrilled as always to be by her side 🤣🙈 love how she’s put about the wedding they’re at as “setting the bar high”- your not anywhere near engaged Vicky pet!! 🙈

Reactions: 11
Oh please that picture is so staged it’s un real. He’s not even holding her. Ladies could you imagine your men at a wedding having to pose like that. Vicky love it’s someone else’s day not yours!!! Also guessing the suit was a beg as surely you know your going to a wedding in advance and don’t need someone to swoop in last minute. Oh wow wonder how many more pics were going see if her eye bleeping herself. Also if she’s paid someone to tan her they should be sacked. It’s disgusting looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.