Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wigs look even shitter than her blonde hair, but nobody on here from what I’ve seen comments on her body or body shames her.

best not to write anything on her posts, let her live in her own delusions buying followers and that everyone thinks she is amazing and an inspiration for man kind.

She did choose those teeth though 😂😂😂😂
Haha fair enough 😂😂🦷

Sorry I didn’t mean to sound like I was accusing people in the thread of body shaming or anything like that I was just trying to make a point mainly for her if she reads here 😂

Oh look were back on the period. Thread title is she ever not on her period ?
If she doesn't see a doctor soon she's going to bleed to death. I'm not even joking. I think it's great that we can talk openly about periods, I'm not ashamed to talk about mine specifically or periods in general and it's so good that now women and girls can see they're not the only one going through something particular or they can ask if something they're experiencing is normal and V should absolutely be allowed and feel comfortable talking about her period openly on her social media and in real life but she seems to be constantly on her period or just about to start her period. There has to be an issue here surely?

Reactions: 9
It’s just every single month same post oh im bloated oh I’m in tears and eating all the food ok but we all go through it very quietly. One post I get month after month it’s just a period page !!

Reactions: 5
OK I'm very new to this thread but I had to search her name on tattle after I've just looked at her 9456th post of her poxy bloated belly 🙄 we get it ffs

Reactions: 5
🙄 such an hole keep reporting her profile how does no one else see what she's doing preach about being kind but then digging people out like this countless times which will lead to people being bullied
Look at the screen shot 38 secs she’s obviously desperately watching the comments come in. I mean it’s just a general question do you not get enough attention? Absolutely no need for her to then send the army at the girls page. witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel like every week she tries to learn a new big word of the week. This week is “contrived”. In an effort to look intelligent and be a real presenter. Vicky, it’s hard to look anything but a grifting prat when you’re sleeping on a dirty mattress on your living room floor - waiting for freebies and let your dog eat plastic on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like every week she tries to learn a new big word of the week. This week is “contrived”. In an effort to look intelligent and be a real presenter. Vicky, it’s hard to look anything but a grifting prat when you’re sleeping on a dirty mattress on your living room floor - waiting for freebies and let your dog eat plastic on the daily.
Hahaha love this.
So basically she is showing she is intellafter we said she aintand then proving to all anyone can learn. Yeah get a bleeping dictionary and pick a word a day and learn it. Contrived is what she does best; creating something deliberately rather than it actually happening ie Fake!
All here posts are bullshit the filtered Instagram image and the real one but with a stupid put on face. All fake and false.

Reactions: 9
"Hi guys, hope yer all okkkkkkaaaay *guern, giggle, sniff*

Ummmmmmm"

Why does Vicky put on her posh voice for her stories. Then her actual, rough, blokey geordie accent on her podcast

And bang on about being real

The weirdo flicks between two completely different personas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi guys, hope yer all okkkkkkaaaay *guern, giggle sniff*

Ummmmmmm

Why does Vicky put on her posh voice for her stories. Then her actual, rough, blokey geordie accent on her podcast

And bang on about being real

The weirdo flicks between two completely different personas
it used to do my nut in on Geordie Shore when she would put on that stupid high pitched girly voice around Ricci or any other bloke... We all know the real you Vicky mate.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep screenshotting the negative things and giving those people attention? Others will see what gets attention and do that- like the naughty kid at school! Screenshot your fans and the positives and show those off instead!

Reactions: 7
🙄 such an hole keep reporting her profile how does no one else see what she's doing preach about being kind but then digging people out like this countless times which will lead to people being bullied
Doxxing constantly, just like her male equivalent, jake quickenden 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it irritating how anyone who’s had any inkling of a brush with fame feels the need to have a podcast? And then they all interview each other in an unspoken agreement to help each other stay relevant? Same with them commenting on each others posts - comments are currency now right? It’s a total bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find it irritating how anyone who’s had any inkling of a brush with fame feels the need to have a podcast? And then they all interview each other in an unspoken agreement to help each other stay relevant? Same with them commenting on each others posts - comments are currency now right? It’s a total bubble.
YES - the podcast thing is so irritating! Just a huge echo chamber of total irrelevance!!

Reactions: 8
I have reported this behaviour too as I thought may as well if enough people do it maybe she will
Get told off …..but IG said that is doesn’t go against any of their guidelines.

The user didn’t even say anything bad to her, she really cannot even take an opinion she doesn’t agree with let alone any form of criticism.

Slightly narc behaviour to have this feeling of superiority, whilst laying in that stained bed on the kitchen floor begging for freebies and MISTAHHH MILOOO shitting and pissing in the house.

I’m fairly new to to this thread but she doesn’t appear make reference to topics discussed on tattle like others I’ve seen do we think she reads this?

Reactions: 6
"Have a good night petal and don't forget to keep shining".Patronising cow.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.