Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread is too much, hit report if you have a more suitable title to use.

keep threads in the sections they belong in with tags, thank you.
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
“Vickys living on the floor. Ecran and Milo are planning to escape out the back door”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who reckons she’s fallen out with air can over the Ibiza escapades! Why would you go to Newcastle on the day he’s coming home? And her recent post ‘ignoring the people that make me feel bad’ god I bet she’s a nightmare! Run for the hills Ercan while you can!!!

Reactions: 12
It’s so obvious that the dog is bored and under stimulated! Even before it got hot you don’t see her ever actually PLAYING with him - like chasing him round the garden or throwing a ball etc.
My dog (even after an hours walk at 7) is desperate to play so his paddling pool is in the shade and I just throw balls into it for him but normally we’re all over the place playing games. She just lets him chew stuff to keep him entertained it doesn’t matter if it’s bad for him.

I don’t doubt she loves the dog at all and I’m sure she’s desperate to give him a good and loving home but she’s just too inexperienced/hasn’t done the research to see what it takes to own a lab - but the only one that will suffer is him.

I place a lot of blame at dogs trust’s door too tho - they clearly didn’t take the time to consider whether her lifestyle would match a lab.
I reckon she got the dog for content and to look good for socials and her reputation adopting a dog id say she has major regrets and knows the outcome on social media etc if the rehomed him

Reactions: 10
Who reckons she’s fallen out with air can over the Ibiza escapades! Why would you go to Newcastle on the day he’s coming home? And her recent post ‘ignoring the people that make me feel bad’ god I bet she’s a nightmare! Run for the hills Ercan while you can!!!
I think they definitely had a falling out, She's been very erratic over social media since he went ibiza. And even ercan last Instagram post he thanks "his special woman vicky". Hard-core kissing her ass. Him being in ibiza 100% rattled her. I bet he has fully enjoyed the drama free holiday he had with his boys.

Reactions: 12
Definitely think they've had a falling out she's really toxic so what if your bloke has a lads holiday if you trust them should be OK

Reactions: 5
Nah she is on about us there, she can ignore us but we carry as normal 😆

Reactions: 5
For someone who bangs are much as she does about body positivity, she really isn't comfortable in her own skin is she? The latest dissertation with accompanying photos is proof of it. Why keep showing airbrushed photos alongside natural ones and then tell everyone not to believe everything they see on social media? To promote body positivity, surely it's more honest if you are not photo shopped, edited and find tuned? She is desperate to be as thin and "perfect" as she possibly can and this body positivity she's trying to promote is certainly not fooling me.

Reactions: 21
How about this for a thread title
Promotes be real and be kind but swears like an old hag with a nasty mind

Or: Vicky Pattinson queen of the filter machine

Reactions: 7
She’s the biggest fraud on social media “everything’s not what it seems” aye cause you can’t do a story without a filter on your face!!!
Anyone see Milos lipstick when she was giving him treats 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest fraud on social media “everything’s not what it seems” aye cause you can’t do a story without a filter on your face!!!
Anyone see Milos lipstick when she was giving him treats 🙈🙈
Glad it wasn’t just me that noticed that - it was fully out 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched her on that Iain Stirling show, OMG what a catfish she is. She’s a state on it, nothing like her Instagram and her blonde hair is a riot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her on that Iain Stirling show, OMG what a catfish she is. She’s a state on it, nothing like her Instagram and her blonde hair is a riot
Ha ha. I have just tuned into plus one to watch it. The hack of her.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how she can post that ‘spot the difference pic’.. when she posted the edited version of the pic a few days ago??

“People have their favourite angles.. sometimes their favourite editing apps 🤦🏻‍♀️. Don’t let this mess with your head”
Wtf? 😩😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
With the spot the difference pics I reckon even they have some kind of filter or editing done to them too. You’d probably pass her in the street and only recognise her from the jaw swing or Ercan Milo on his leash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No reference to either of them on each other’s IG like missing each other or anything… all v strange! I know he’s pretending to quarantine so can’t go to Newcastle with her but still… wonder if it’s the christening this weekend as she said she had a couple to go to. Cue the Beggy spray tans, hair and makeups

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't get the need to post bout her period belly I get that it's part of it but I don't want anyone else to blooming see it

Reactions: 3
Just saw a clip of celebability she’s a jittering mess. She’s on the beg over on oaks house. Aircans been left cleaning up the garden cause god forbid she can mow grass.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.