Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker…..

I met her a couple years ago at a baby shower. Wow she was rude. Literally stood in the corner with a face like thunder looking all the girls up and down. She also looks nothing like her Instagram posts, even the ones where she’s not trying. A lot of people there were shocked by her rudeness.

I’m very surprised she’s got on with Chris & Rosie Ramsay- but then I think that says more about them and what they try to put out there

Reactions: 15
Hospital trip then a feel sorry for me post this morning. Admitting burning the candle at both ends … actually just going out every night with hair and makeup done for her every day! I just wonder how long it will be before we get the next post of her with instant long hair and pics of her out again.
Well that's it apparently she's supposed to go to Ascot today 🙄 wonder if she'll put on a limp 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hospital trip then a feel sorry for me post this morning. Admitting burning the candle at both ends … actually just going out every night with hair and makeup done for her every day! I just wonder how long it will be before we get the next post of her with instant long hair and pics of her out again.
Yeah maybe later today after a long sleep in that diety smelly bed 🤢
Bound to be eating out later as too much to cook at home

Reactions: 5
I was at the funeral of a mutual friend of ours a few years ago (you’ll now know who I’m talking about probs) and she was late arriving, then when we were outside she was there with her sister who was puffing away on a ciggie I might add, and I smiled as made eye contact and both just had faces like thunder. It was a really sad day but I just totally get what others say; I’d never had the ‘pleasure’ of meeting either of them before he died but our friend thought very highly of them both which is such a shame really the way she goes on 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for her this morning. She looks broken. Her hair is so thin, she looks frail and vulnerable. Her lifestyle is really taking its toll on her. No amount of freebies and money is worth that imo. (I think I'm going soft).
That’s what she wants you to think! She doesn’t need to be put every night.
as for the boomerang at the hospital that’s the equivalent to tagging yourself at the hospital and replying to no one! The pulled muscle must not hurt that much if she can still go to Ascot.

Reactions: 8
I thought she couldn't sink any lower but that "late night hospital visit" post was the epitome of attention seeking. A pulled muscle? Wasting the precious time of doctors and nurses for a pulled muscle? I really hope they gossiped about her in the staff room after their shift! She's an embarrassment to women everywhere. Out again today all dressed up with Ercan for Ascot so clearly the pulled muscle is better, and her period isn't incapacitating her like it usually does. Must be the free hospitality that's made it better!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought she couldn't sink any lower but that "late night hospital visit" post was the epitome of attention seeking. A pulled muscle? Wasting the precious time of doctors and nurses for a pulled muscle? I really hope they gossiped about her in the staff room after their shift! She's an embarrassment to women everywhere. Out again today all dressed up with Ercan for Ascot so clearly the pulled muscle is better, and her period isn't incapacitating her like it usually does. Must be the free hospitality that's made it better!
urghhhh this!!!! If she was in SOOOOOO much pain, that made her vomit and go to A+E Why is she going to the races!!!!!!??? She has deep rooted issues and needs attention.

Did she really needs to say in her monthly period post that her dress was Victoria Beckam, no she’s boasting. At least we know she deffo paid for that dress as I think hell would freeze over before VB gifted this trampy grotbag anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The absolute last thing I would dare to wear during my period is a white dress!!!
But you wouldn't be lying would you she is. Pathological liar she is. Lies to camera to get sympathy if you have just thrown up would you be drinking alcohol within a few hours of it? Nope. Unless you are a pro at it! She is so full of bullshit it is unreal. I am surprise she remembers what she says so must check her posts to see.
Truly is 1 fake witch

Sorry but even if I was very light on my period I WOULD not wear white!! Just shows it’s all for the gram! And it takes the piss out of us that do reallt suffer from bad periods but get on with work and not go to ascot in a all WHITE dress!! Grrrrrrrrrr can’t stand the crack Head

Sorry but even if I was very light on my period I WOULD not wear white!! Just shows it’s all for the gram! And it takes the piss out of us that do reallt suffer from bad periods but get on with work and not go to ascot in a all WHITE dress!! Grrrrrrrrrr can’t stand the crack Head

Ok, if I really hadn’t slept and was in pain to the point of throwing up, plus being in period pain hell, the absolute last thing I’d feel like doing is getting trussed up in a body con dress and hat and getting back on the booze - she is absolute jokes

Reactions: 14
Ok, if I really hadn’t slept and was in pain to the point of throwing up, plus being in period pain hell, the absolute last thing I’d feel like doing is getting trussed up in a body con dress and hat and getting back on the booze - she is absolute jokes
Exactly!!! So desperate to be relatable but she’s a joke.

Post tomorrow deffo is going to be is a side by side comparison, her filtered to duck in her period stained white dress next to her in a some Harry Potter PJ’s with a donut in her mouth surrounded by hobnob packets on the sofa…

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Post tomorrow deffo is going to be is a side by side comparison, her filtered to duck in her period stained white dress next to her in a some Harry Potter PJ’s with a donut in her mouth surrounded by hobnob packets on the sofa…
💯 she is sooooo predictable!!

Soooooooooooo cannot wait for the gurning pic tomorrow "I'm in pain" who bleeping cares you liar!
Sofa? Has she got one??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.