Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ooh she loves a floaty frock, and a 'tucking hair behind ear' pose, she's such a giggly girlie and not someone with a conviction for attacking someone with a stiletto oooh no....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AC55

VIP Member
I despise this culture of #gifted. These would be celebrities having to pay for very little does not sit well with me. What exactly is Vicky Pattinson's job? What does she contribute to society? "Influencer" is not a career with any longevity, if indeed you can even call it a career. She does very little in the way of proper hard work, and somehow, like many other "influencers" she seems to be rewarded with gifts for doing next to nothing. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not envious of her in the slightest. I have worked all my life, almost 39 years as a nurse in the NHS and I truly value my career and what I have been able to achieve because of it, but it really winds me up when I see foul mouthed nobodies like her barely having to lift a finger and be rewarded financially for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Well I’ve turned into that person and made a complaint to the dogs trust about her. I questioned how she managed to pass the assessments to get a puppy, let alone a dog, when she doesn’t fit their criteria at all! I know so many people who couldn’t adopt through them due to either working, being single, or moving soon. She has just moved into that house and it takes months to get through the process so how did she pass when it was all up in the air where she was going to live?!
I’m so pissed off with the whole thing tbh and have pretty much told them that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Greyworld

I normally think Vicky is ok but this Milo thing has really pissed me off.
A few years ago I went to dogs trust to adopt a dog and was told no because despite me working from home my husband was in the army and they don't allow people in the army to adopt dogs because "they move around too much" we were stationed in the same place for 5 years before my husband left the army and have now lived in the same house for another 3 years. Our dogs that we bought from breeders because we weren't allowed to adopt are walked 3x daily despite us both working full time, come on holiday with us, have their own "dog bedroom" and are well and truly spoiled. Not only spoiled but very well behaved!
Whether them letting Vicky adopt was a publicity stunt or not they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LaraQ

VIP Member

"I didn't think it was possible to love anything as much as I love myself and my life".What an insane narcissist this woman is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Lico

Chatty Member
I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that she thinks she has a job, or that she thinks having a pup can compare to having a baby.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand the ‘vicky’s vacays’ thing. So I want to book a holiday, should I a. Go to an experienced travel agent, b. Arrange it myself with the help of the internet, or c. Ask Vicky pattison’s mum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AC55

VIP Member
"If I can help even one young woman understand that all Instagram and social media is filled with fake and filtered images that do nothing but exacerbate our feelings of inferiority and insecurity then I will consider that a win"
What exactly are you doing to help anyone realise this when nearly every story you put up and nearly every grid post you show is filtered, fine tuned and so far away from reality? Please stop insulting people's intelligence!

Reactions: 20
Can tell she's ready to erupt can't you

Going on about a roof over their heads while she sleeps on a dingy mattress on the floor and food when she scoffs whatever down her gob behave Vicky
I really do wish she'd stop calling herself a 'mammy' - she is talking exactly as though she has children, and she doesn't. She has a dog. It's not the same. For example, when I'd had a baby for 4 weeks I didn't go out 3 nights in a row, impeccably made up. Having a dog is a wonderful experience, but I don't like the way she's using it for sympathy as though she's some sort of stressed out single parent.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second she gets "disapproving glances in the pet shop" because Milo gets over excited.She 's in a pet shop with other owners,they know the deal with dogs.Nor do I believe a man called her "fucking pathetic" because Milo walked over his grass.This is pure bullshit,a ploy for sympathy and attention,hence the photo of her crying.Truly pathetic.

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Thanks to imhereforthebanter for the title.
Recap, always on the beg, aircan is her right arm. Writes essays on the gram while gurning under her duvet all while on her period 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She conveniently forgets the number of men she’s shagged on tv. I’d respect her so much more if she just acknowledged her past. Rewriting history doesn’t work when it’s available on demand! The spitting and bullying also needs addressing.

Reactions: 19