Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her singing smelly cat..she’s actually unhinged. In all the pics of this ‘friends fest’ aircan looks completely fed up!

Reactions: 6
Maybe waiting for companies to offer to help out? She is a crafty bastard
Not that crafty as not got all the work she wanted nor the companies she wants. But she'll keep trying, shame she fucked it up on This Morning. No tv career duck!

Reactions: 9
I despise this culture of #gifted. These would be celebrities having to pay for very little does not sit well with me. What exactly is Vicky Pattinson's job? What does she contribute to society? "Influencer" is not a career with any longevity, if indeed you can even call it a career. She does very little in the way of proper hard work, and somehow, like many other "influencers" she seems to be rewarded with gifts for doing next to nothing. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not envious of her in the slightest. I have worked all my life, almost 39 years as a nurse in the NHS and I truly value my career and what I have been able to achieve because of it, but it really winds me up when I see foul mouthed nobodies like her barely having to lift a finger and be rewarded financially for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I despise this culture of #gifted. These would be celebrities having to pay for very little does not sit well with me. What exactly is Vicky Pattinson's job? What does she contribute to society? "Influencer" is not a career with any longevity, if indeed you can even call it a career. She does very little in the way of proper hard work, and somehow, like many other "influencers" she seems to be rewarded with gifts for doing next to nothing. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not envious of her in the slightest. I have worked all my life, almost 39 years as a nurse in the NHS and I truly value my career and what I have been able to achieve because of it, but it really winds me up when I see foul mouthed nobodies like her barely having to lift a finger and be rewarded financially for it.
Totally agree with you. You will hard all your life buy things when you can dream of winning lottery, sorry I do. Then these type of people get famous for drinking and shagging, in VP's case and then get money and want freebies. Does your bleeping head in.
But as much as we might be envious I prefer my boring shite life to hers. Constantly posting on Instagram to stay relevant. Nah thanks

Reactions: 7
The dog tit on him? 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why didn’t they get the dog to toilet before the journey, never had this happen and I’ve had dogs my whole life..they shouldn’t be taking that pup here, there and everywhere..it’s a rescue dog he should be settling into his new environment for first week or so. They’re so clueless!

Reactions: 9
The dog tit on him? 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why didn’t they get the dog to toilet before the journey, never had this happen and I’ve had dogs my whole life..they shouldn’t be taking that pup here, there and everywhere..it’s a rescue dog he should be settling into his new environment for first week or so. They’re so clueless!
We picked up our rescue dog and had a 2hr journey home. Even we knew to stop regularly and toilet her. Baring in mind our rescue was from Greece and she'd never lived indoors before. Yet, we've never had a toilet accident ever in a car with her (travel sickness was a whole different story that luckily we've now conquered!).

Honestly, there's been no research, no thought at all into this. Adopting a puppy takes serious commitment, patience and time.

She should seriously consider this...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We picked up our rescue dog and had a 2hr journey home. Even we knew to stop regularly and toilet her. Baring in mind our rescue was from Greece and she'd never lived indoors before. Yet, we've never had a toilet accident ever in a car with her (travel sickness was a whole different story that luckily we've now conquered!).

Honestly, there's been no research, no thought at all into this. Adopting a puppy takes serious commitment, patience and time.

She should seriously consider this...
Never seen this happen with my dogs I wonder is there something off with the dog or is it completely anxious with her

Reactions: 3
Never seen this happen with my dogs I wonder is there something off with the dog or is it completely anxious with her
She's so loud around him,he's probably terrified of this banshee who just randomly entered his life."Did you tit on Daddy?.Yes you did, you tit on Daddy".So gross and crass.

Reactions: 6
She’s not giving the dog a chance to settle. Most people stay at home for a while after getting a pet. They give it time to settle in. But no. Her ‘work’ posing fir pointless photos is more important. Hope the Dogs Trust is proud of themselves for allowing this.

Reactions: 12
Why would you film your dog chewing stuff up, take it off him you complete moron.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe dogs trust allowed her this. We were told it was unlikely we would be approved because we both work. Yes we do, but we work split shifts so someone is always in the house but she can get one because she has a big Insta following.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.