Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So basically having a ‘celebrity’ supporter is more important to them than placing dogs with the right people. I won’t be supporting them in future, there’s plenty of low key ones that need the help more….absolute disgrace they should be ashamed

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Rach88

VIP Member
Just amuses me that air can affords a weekend in Ibiza but won't get a bed for the house 🐸💀😂🙄

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member

She can lecture us about body positivity and loving yourself when she stops filtering the shit out of her photo's.

• Haha
  • Sick

whisperchat

VIP Member
I find it so ironic she preaches tolerance and “be kind” as someone convicted for lobbing a shoe at someone because she thought they’d thrown a bit of ice at her and who spent a good chunk of her life being the geordie shore bully.
Haha yeah.. remember in Geordie Shore when that girl Becca came in and she instantly took a disliking to her and made a dig about her dress and then called her nancy dell'olio on crack... (I think that's what she said my memory fades lol) but do you remember that Vicky when you're preaching to the world on Instagram about being kind??? She's soooo FAKE its horrifying

Megz0

Over the first lockdown dogs trust were hammering home to people not to get dogs just cos they’re home the now and to help pass boredom. Now they be went and given one to people who spend most of the time on nights out, in other countries and at fitness boot camps.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

AC55

VIP Member
I wonder if she had her hair and makeup done for the driving lesson? Wouldn't surprise me if she did!

I've just watched her story from the past 24 hours and her and Ercan are at the Holborn Hotel. She calls him an ungrateful little c**t because he's thanked the hotel for a wonderful time but not her. How can anyone say this woman is a ro!e model and inspiration to themselves and their children? She's got a mouth like a cess pit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
How does she think other people manage to get up and take their dogs out at 7?
I’m confused as to why this wasn’t possible for her.
i’m glad she was out earlier today for the heat but I don’t understand the issue. Even if you don’t want to get up that early every day to walk the dog - can’t you just manage for now whilst it’s hot?
Newsflash Vicky - you’re not the only one with a lively dog but how else do you think people with full time jobs have enough hours in the day to exercise their dogs AND work?

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Why does she push forward the narrative of "don't believe everything you see on Instagram" and then appear in almost every single photograph filtered and airbrushed to the extreme? Pick a lane and stay in it! and whi!e you're choosing, try being true to yourself instead of portraying yourself as a nice person, because you're really not!

Gamu

VIP Member
Honestly, the poor dog won’t know if he’s coming or going.
The filming of him destroying yet another item is too much as sooner or later it’s going be something bad and he will need help.
Like the dog on gogglebox the other night who had to have socks and tea towel removed from its stomach 😱 made me think of Milo
And she picks him up when she sees other dogs coming which will make him think other dogs are to be feared and will cause him to be aggressive. Labs are intelligent and need lots of mental and physical stimulation they are not a dog for a first timer with her lifestyle. Rescue dogs need stability and consistency. Much as I dislike her and her lack of commitment to the dog, The Dogs Trust has really failed in its duty here. I am disgusted with them.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I find it so ironic she preaches tolerance and “be kind” as someone convicted for lobbing a shoe at someone because she thought they’d thrown a bit of ice at her and who spent a good chunk of her life being the geordie shore bully.

marisa9

Long time lurker here but by god have I reached the final straw!!
The dog stuff has pissed me off no end - god knows how many random items that poor pup has stuck in his stomach - tissues, feathers, pillows, socks, and that’s JUST IN ONE DAY!!! I get that labs are quite like this but for the love of god at least make an effort with him and don’t just sit there filming him?! It’s a joke!!

And also, the Tina Turner musical tickets debacle really really annoyed me. Theatres have had such a rough time over the course of this pandemic and box office staff have had an utter nightmare trying to juggle bookings and accommodate people - if she doesn’t like the seats she has been given she can rebook for another performance rather than slating the show on social media?! But no, instead she cancels her tickets completely taking away much needed revenue from a theatre.

I get that if it’s not convenient for you, fair enough, but it’s not a big deal to ask to be reallocated to a suitable performance?

She absolutely boils my piss - sorry for the rant!!

Labradors are creatures of habit and NEED routine. I have a 9 month old male lab and he needs 2 walks a day (minimum) and he has a huge back garden with loads of space to run around and play! He has so much energy, my fitness levels have gone way up since we got him! I have only gone away 3 times (2 day trips and 1 night away) since we got him and he was fairly put out. And if our daily routine isn’t going as usual he gets so unsettled! I find it just disgusting that Dogs Trust gave her this dog knowing well her lifestyle. It’s so irresponsible I can’t get over it! Poor Milo they actually did him a disservice it makes me so sad!

Reactions: 16

Lucia

VIP Member
Such an unhealthy relationship honestly if I were a man I'd run a million miles from a woman like this. Yes she got cheated on it happens trust is broken but bloody hell get help and work on it before getting another bloke

JJBS

It's a dog!!! A DOG!!! my life is forever changed... ITS A FUCKING DOG?!? did she give birth to it without us knowing?! This is such nonsense!!! A DOG, YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER!

• Haha