Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tooth picking was so disgusting 🤮🤮🤮she’s so clueless about that pup, she should be leash training and ensuring he’s happy and confident with other dogs. Not letting him pull on the leash and picking him up when other dogs come close..bloody airhead!

Yuck she is awful!! 🤢 why is she whispering? Why are her teeth like a row of bombed houses.

Reactions: 3
The tooth picking was so disgusting 🤮🤮🤮she’s so clueless about that pup, she should be leash training and ensuring he’s happy and confident with other dogs. Not letting him pull on the leash and picking him up when other dogs come close..bloody airhead!
Hey why bother training your dog when you can cry about a dog bed and take ‘comedy’ pictures of it shitting everywhere?? #content

Reactions: 5
So the dogs trust did not check her properly did they? No plan of what to do with dog. Oh I'll take it for a walk. Just plain stupid and that baby voice talking to him 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
So the dogs trust did not check her properly did they? No plan of what to do with dog. Oh I'll take it for a walk. Just plain stupid and that baby voice talking to him 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Dogs trust are a sham they only give dogs to z-listers wont go near the average Joe

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Dogs trust absolute morons start a routine day one weigh them to make sure they're having the correct amount of food small walking for a little bit honestly it's only the dog that's gonna suffer and a rescue to allow this is absolutely appalling

Reactions: 9
Dogs trust are a sham they only give dogs to z-listers wont go near the average Joe
Any ordinary person tries to get a dog, it’s like yeh Spanish Inquisition. Obviously not the same for a z lister. One look at her insta would show she didn’t have a lifestyle they’d ordinarily consider suitable

Reactions: 9
Any ordinary person tries to get a dog, it’s like yeh Spanish Inquisition. Obviously not the same for a z lister. One look at her insta would show she didn’t have a lifestyle they’d ordinarily consider suitable
Definitely not; they were already talking about all the holidays they were going to go on... and we're not talking dog friendly ones either

Reactions: 6
Just happened to notice she’s turned off commenting on her stories and she’s had her usual spray tan and hair done so Airhead must be down to looking after the dog already this week 😂

Reactions: 6
Just happened to notice she’s turned off commenting on her stories and she’s had her usual spray tan and hair done so Airhead must be down to looking after the dog already this week 😂
Poor old air can - a life of being her ladyship’s driver and dog walker and the face of some god awful polyester casual wear label. She’s got his balls in one of her nasty monogrammed handbags 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Telling that Milo already loves Air Ca
She desperately needed that spray tan judging by her two tone foot.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Dear Ercan,

Please do not impregnate this woman.

Sincerely,

All of us
I swear I read something she put out back in 2019 about she's frozen her eggs or has fertility problems due too all her excessive coke and alcohol abuse. Or something similar along them lines. All I know is if she did get pregnant she be absolutely unbearable worser than Lauren goodger begging & filtering pictures upon pictures. As well as banging on like she's the only woman on earth whose experiencing pregnancy. And you'll have all Vicky's sheep on Instagram feeding her ego with tit about " You'll be a fantastic mum" blah blah blah " This can not happen 😂😂
And also 100% she's that type person if she had a baby and split up with the father she would definitely weaponise the child against the father. Via her social media or the media throwing our bullshit stories etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh bleeping hell just the thought of her preggers. duck ALL OF OUR LIFES!!
The dog baby talk is getting on my nerves now duck nows what it will be like with a kid 😬😱🤬😠🤢
Sorry plenty of Fs!
You’re so right, she’s actually unhinged just how OTT she is with this dog and how she talks about it as if she’s referring to a real child. She would be unbearable pregnant!!

Reactions: 8
We don't need a vicki aircan mini version it'd be cruel to the child

Long ass day, yeah must be hard work getting glammed up constantly. I feel a photo shoot coming with Milo hence all the looks. 2022 calendar

Reactions: 2
Complaining about Milo again! She’s lucky he hasn’t got anxiety or anything else considering he’s a rescue (isn’t he??)

Reactions: 8
What on EARTH has she done to her teeth?! 👀

They're proper buck teeth at this point, far too big for her mouth. Weirdly, they look like veneers with Invisalign which I just can't understand at all!

They were much nicer a few years ago when they were the right size and proportion for her mouth!
Jim Carrey I swearrrr 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.