Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone should possibly gift her an iron. If I were a fashion brand paying her to be a walking advertisement I wouldn’t be happy to see her stepping out with the clothes creased to death like they’d been living on the crack-den floor all week.
But she has been living in a million pound crack den so may as well have the clothes look like it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she gave a tour of the street at night, I noticed her house doesn’t have a single curtain or blind up - 3 months later, how embarrassing, yet she seems fine with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When she gave a tour of the street at night, I noticed her house doesn’t have a single curtain or blind up - 3 months later, how embarrassing, yet she seems fine with it!
Very specific view of the Mercedes on the drive too with the number plate clearly visible! Burglar's dream!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jeez you’d think she would just nip to IKEA and just get some plain cheapo curtains just to have up in the windows until she manages to blag whatever horrific ones she’s set her heart on..

Reactions: 7
Jeez you’d think she would just nip to IKEA and just get some plain cheapo curtains just to have up in the windows until she manages to blag whatever horrific ones she’s set her heart on..
But then again privacy is not her number 1 priority is it, all these stories detailing everything. For someone apparently intelligent she has no clue. Maybe she thought the house was gonna be fully furnished? But then again that would be pre agreed

Reactions: 6
I got a temporary one from Argos for like £12 🤣 she’s broadcasting having a new dog but doesn’t have any privacy in her home showing of where she lives yet dogs trust think that’s nice and safe. Anyone could try steal him.

Reactions: 8
Did she seriously write a ‘dog mum’ post about
Judgemental people?
I suspect it was after all the comments last night on the pub post cos she gave the dog a rawhide treat (which are notoriously bad for dogs). So this is her way of hitting back, with a pity-me, I'm still learning, post.

Pathetic really. She should have done her research before getting the dog, not after and when she gets called out for stuff.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she post a IG story of loads of parcels with one showing her address in all its glory ?

insurance policies have these “duty of care” get out clauses for SM bragging nowadays -

And … genuinely what is wrong with her teeth and top lip 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
I suspect it was after all the comments last night on the pub post cos she gave the dog a rawhide treat (which are notoriously bad for dogs). So this is her way of hitting back, with a pity-me, I'm still learning, post.

Pathetic really. She should have done her research before getting the dog, not after and when she gets called out for stuff.
She is pathetic she only got that dog for content on the gram someone should intervene shes insane

Reactions: 5
If she can’t handle a dog, god help her if Ercan ever agrees for them to have a #gifted baby - she has no clue!

Reactions: 6
I don't believe for one second she gets "disapproving glances in the pet shop" because Milo gets over excited.She 's in a pet shop with other owners,they know the deal with dogs.Nor do I believe a man called her "bleeping pathetic" because Milo walked over his grass.This is pure bullshit,a ploy for sympathy and attention,hence the photo of her crying.Truly pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Nice bag of shite on her stories classy as ever...what age is the dog and why isn't it house broke what is she doing

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s bonkers..I have a German Shepherd, owning a dog like that gets you the hole comments and disapproving looks. There are some absolute crackpots out there with lots to say about you and your dog..we don’t all go crying for attention on an insta post, you just need to train that puppy every single day and night..labs are very clever dogs, the dog needs to be mentally stimulated ..she’s the biggest attention seeker on the planet and only cares about herself..she shouldn’t be letting the pup pull on the leash, she shouldn’t be sharing her dinner, she shouldn’t be rolling around the floor playing with it, she shouldn’t be taking it bleeping everywhere when it’s only just arrived from the rescue..this girl is bleeping clueless..all this cute puppy naughty behaviour turns into a big problem when you have a large dog acting like a bloody idiot..she needs to teach this pup the dog he needs to be and that she is the boss..it’s madness that she’s so uneducated!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.