Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she got a rescue puppy from Dogs Trust coming?

This is winding me off the clock. She's never home and when she is she lays in bed all day, but Dogs Trust are effectively giving her a puppy for the PR. I used to like her but this is so wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How has she got a rescue puppy from Dogs Trust coming?

This is winding me off the clock. She's never home and when she is she lays in bed all day, but Dogs Trust are effectively giving her a puppy for the PR. I used to like her but this is so wrong!
I said the same, if an average member of the public had her lifestyle and tried to get a pup from them it would be a straight no

Reactions: 8
I said the same, if an average member of the public had her lifestyle and tried to get a pup from them it would be a straight no
I tried for 2 years at that branch to get a rescue dog and got one phone call back! She has 1000s of followers and they find her a pedigree puppy - it's disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree, they said no to me cos I lived in a flat at the time, they also ignored the fact that I had a dog Walker and family members with gardens to help out..I ended up buying a pedigree pup and she’s 16 now, such a beloved family member..pisses me off that someone like Vicky would get a pup when she’s always out partying/working/on holiday.

I tried for 2 years at that branch to get a rescue dog and got one phone call back! She has 1000s of followers and they find her a pedigree puppy - it's disgusting

Reactions: 11
This will kill her.She so desperately wants to be a tv presenter. :sneaky:

This will kill her.She so desperately wants to be a tv presenter. :sneaky:
She was even more awful than usual.

I'm so annoyed with dogs trust gifting her a dog that goes against all they stand for sod supporting them anymore.

I’ve just watched the clip……what is her voice all abooooot?! Cringed so bad for her. What is she playing at?!
I’ve come across many a Geordie, Mackem, Quakers, Smoggies, Pit Yackers, Poolies etc from the NE and none, I repeat none of them talk in that over top, squeaky, irritating manner.
I think she’s trying to play the cheeky friendly northerner type al a Ant & Dec style, but it doesnt come off when you are greedy, fake, rude, rule breaking mean girl.

Reactions: 12
It’s a very unusual choice to have chavtastic Vicky P reviewing posh picnic basket sets? Bet they gave her that as a challenge to test her presenting abilities and she fell flat on her face 😂 she was trying to look posh with her nice frock and bouncy blow dry.. you know the saying Vicky, you can’t polish a 💩

I’ve just watched the clip……what is her voice all abooooot?! Cringed so bad for her. What is she playing at?!
I’ve come across many a Geordie, Mackem, Quakers, Smoggies, Pit Yackers, Poolies etc from the NE and none, I repeat none of them talk in that over top, squeaky, irritating manner.
I think she’s trying to play the cheeky friendly northerner type al a Ant & Dec style, but it doesnt come off when you are greedy, fake, rude, rule breaking mean girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was utterly awful no class no talent Holly and Phil even seemed fed up with her like they vegan items and she mixed them up. No one knows if anything is any good if I were the companies that sent those products I'd be pretty annoyed

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she admitted (and tagged) the ghost writer for her crappy self help book. As it happens I used to know said writer and she's just as awful as Vick so a partnership made in heaven 😂

• Haha
That house is completely empty it’s so embarrassing 🙈 also why does she keep pronouncing erm as “ammm” trying to sound posh?!! “It’s pretty empty over heeya guys ammmm but ammm eventually over heeya theres gonna be neevee sofahs” stop waiting for everything to be gifted you absolute beggar 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.